Sun Siyam Resorts Maldives appoints Hype Communications as GCC PR Agency
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
18 May, 2021
Sun Siyam Resorts has announced the appointment of Hype Communications as its partner PR agency to handle the GCC promotion.
Hype Communications will be promoting Sun Siyam’s laid-back luxury resorts, within the idyllic natural surroundings of Maldives and Sri Lanka, which present extraordinary experiences and sanctuaries for the free-spirited while transporting guests into a realm of paradise.
Commenting on the appointment, Group Director of Business Development at Sun Siyam Resorts, Deepak Booneady said the group thinks of the hospitality team as one family, welcoming Hype Communications to the group.
“We look forward to welcoming, with confidence, Hype Communications into our family and are excited about the prospect of developing our resorts in the coming years, thankful to the help of Husain and his team this far.”
Speaking on the appointment of Hype Communications, Managing Director Husain Mansur said he is delighted to be appointed as the GCC PR agency that can transport the client to new heights.
“With restrictions easing across the world, following a difficult year for the travel industry, we are excited to build Sun Siyam Resort’s esteemed reputation further across the GCC.”
Since opening its first resort over 20 years ago, Sun Siyam Resorts have grown to own and manage four luxury private island properties in the Maldives and a boutique beach retreat on the East Coast of Sri Lanka while establishing itself as a five-star multi-award-winning hospitality group.
Ahmed Siyam Mohamed, the Chairman and Managing Director of the Group, today, began with the intent to promote inbound tourism to the Maldives, Sun Travels & Tours was established in 1990, which grew into one of the leading travel agencies in the country.
While 2020 proved a difficult year for most, Sun Siyam Resorts, however, announced that Siyam World, their fifth property in the Maldives, will be opening soon – a revolutionary resort, located on a stunning natural island nestled in the Noonu Atoll surrounded by 1.5km house reef teaming with a diverse array of aquatic life, intending to deliver resort-goers an unseen Maldivian experience.
Recent Posts 12.06.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- Dine Sustainably at Amilla Maldives
- Komandoo Maldives welcomes back Christian Wiedenmann as Executive chef
- 10 Maldives All-Inclusive resorts with Food Worth Traveling for
- InterContinental Maldives crowned as “Best Hotel Architecture, Maldives” at the Asia Pacific Property Awards
- Atmosphere Hotels works up sustainable tourism initiatives
- Rejuvenate Body and Spirit on a Wellness Staycation at Fairmont Maldives
- Sun Siyam Iru Veli celebrates a double win on TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards
- Qatar Airways to Resume Flights to Sharjah, United Arab of Emirates with a Daily Flight
- LUX* South Ari Atoll appoints Patrice Aira as General Manager
- Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Angsana Ihuru appoints Kanruethai Roongruang as New General Manager
- Boost Your Well-Being on Vacation at Marriott Bonvoy resorts in Maldives
- Experience Good Travel with debut of The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands
- CROSSROADS Maldives crowned at Asia Pacific Property Awards 2021-22
- Meet the new face of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Enjoy Family Camp-Cation at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- Mövenpick Maldives towards resort for a Sustainable Escape
- LUX* Resorts Collection celebrates Global Wellness Day
- Your Freedom Awaits : Adaaran Prestige Vadoo Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Sun Siam Resorts in The Maldives
One of the most forward-thinking and dynamic hospitality companies Sun Siyam Resorts has a portfolio of five boutique luxury resorts operating in the Maldives and Sri Lanka, including The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives, Sun Aqua Vilu Reef Maldives, Sun Aqua Iru Veli Maldives, and Sun Aqua Pasikudah in Sri Lanka.
The resort group is on a major expansion drive, with several new resorts opening in the Maldives and Sri Lanka. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More