Celebrate Romance in the Maldives with Sun Siyam resorts this Valentine's Day
Maldives Resort Packages & Offers
05 January, 2024
Romance, love and an unforgettable experience awaits in the Maldives! Take your loved one on an adventure at Sun Siyam resorts with these impeccable Valentine's Day offers. A truly Maldivian hideaways perfect for two, Sun Siyam resorts welcome to experience anything-but-ordinary Valentine's Day for an indulging vacation with exclusive benefits.
Offers are valid for bookings made until 15th February 2024 for stays between 15th January to 31st October 2024 for a minimum of 4 nights stay or more. Complimentary transfers for minimum of 5 nights stay.
SUN SIYAM IRU FUSHI
- Free Golden Cruise or Snorkeling Trip.
- 30% off Champagne Floating Breakfast – Only applicable for villa with pool categories.
- 30% off Cooking Class, Wine Academy, and Cocktail Class.
- 25% off Couples Massage if booked 60 minutes and above.
- 20% off Romantic Castaway with Champagne.
- 15% off Underwater Romantic Photo Shooting.
- Drink & dine in 15 venues
- Wide, sweeping beaches
- Award-winning spa
- Island hopping
- First-class kids club
SUN SIYAM IRU VELI
- Book Premium All-Inclusive and get Free Transfers for 2 adults (Min. of 4 nights stay) .
- Book Premium All-Inclusive and get free Floating Breakfast, Spa Massage, and Romantic Dinner on the beach for 2 adults.
- Book Half Board and get free upgrade to Full Board.
- Book Bed & Breakfast and get free upgrade to Half Board.
- Free Excursions (T&C apply).
- Bottle of sparkling wine & fruit basket upon arrival.
- Fully all inclusive resort
- Certified diving school
- Wine Academy tastings
- Fishing lessons from the locals
- Weekly pool parties
- Accommodation on Premium 24hrs WOW! All-inclusive
- Free Transfers for Two Adults (Minimum 5 Nights Stay required)
- Complimentary floating breakfast experience
- Complimentary 60-minutes selected massage at Veyo Spa for two
- One bottle of Champagne in your villa to toast your love.
- Romantic turndown service that includes romantic bed decoration and bubble bath on the Valentine's evening (14th February)
- 24/7 WOW! Premium all-inclusive privileges and benefits
- An endless array of ‘never-seen-before’ experiences
- Natural 54-hectares island resort
- 4 kms of white sandy beaches & 6 kms of house reef
- 1-6 Bedroom Residences at The Beach House Collection
SUN SIYAM VILU REEF
- Free Sea Plane Transfers for min 4 nights for 2 Pax per stay (T&C Appy).
- Free Beach Dinner for the couples from our Chef Menu.
- Free Spa Treatment for 30 Min for couples once during the stay.
- Free Special evening turn-down service with bed decoration during the stay.
- Free Champagne or Sparkling Wine served with gourmet welcome platter upon arrival.
- Free In-Villa /Floating breakfast once during the stay.
- Free Snorkeling equipment for the duration of your stay.
- Free Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Free Complimentary one hour per person per day. Stand up paddling & Kayaking.
- Free Lucky Dolphin cruise once during the stay.
- Free Dine - around dinner options at Aqua, Well done or Spice restaurant for bookings with Half Board and Full Board meal plan only (pre- booking required).
- Romantic island retreat
- Bespoke dining experiences
- Vintage wine tastings
- Island hopping day trips
- Couples’ spa sessions
SUN SIYAM OLHUVELI
- Stay in any of our Grand Villas and get 50% off on Food & Beverage in Ala-Carte restaurants.
- Stay for minimum of 5 nights in any of our pool villas and get 01 hour complimentary couple massage once per stay.
- 15% discount on couple discover diving.
- 20% discount on scheduled water sports activities.
- Get 50% off on room upgrade charges.
- Stay minimum 5 nights in any of our pool categories and get 01 way complimentary airport transfer for 02 pax.
- Combinable with honeymoon offer – only applicable for honeymooners.
- Just 45 minutes by speedboat
- Spanning three paradise islands
- 11 bars and restaurants
- Secret shipwreck diving trips
- World-class watersports
Sun Siyam Resorts in The Maldives
One of the most forward-thinking and dynamic hospitality companies Sun Siyam Resorts has a portfolio of five boutique luxury resorts operating in the Maldives and Sri Lanka, including The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives, Sun Aqua Vilu Reef Maldives, Sun Aqua Iru Veli Maldives, and Sun Aqua Pasikudah in Sri Lanka.
The resort group is on a major expansion drive, with several new resorts opening in the Maldives and Sri Lanka.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More