Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives wins Double Awards
Best Luxury Resorts nearby Male Airport
23 August, 2020
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives has won Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2020 and Trip Advisor Travelers’ Choice Award.
It’s cheers all around to Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives as the luxury island getaway wins multiple accolades ranking it among the world’s finest and most lavish travel destinations. The resort became a winner of Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2020 and entered the top 15 in the category of Luxury Island Resort in Maldives.
Known for setting global standards for the highest quality and pioneering excellent innovation, Luxury Lifestyle Awards is a highly sought after recognition the world over. Assessed through online research, covering a wide variety of sources, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives was selected for its luxury experience, personalisation, excellence, credibility and reputation among other factors. This awards marks Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives to be recognized worldwide by the global professional and consumer community for being an exceptional resort in the Maldives.
Adding to its awards, the hotel was also successful at winning the TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award for 2020, a follow-up achievement to the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame Certificate of Excellence award it received last year. This tribute is testimony for Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives’ idyllic views, innovative offering, unmatched hospitality and the resort’s unique ability to transform holidays into luxurious leisure escapades against the beautiful backdrop of the Indian Ocean, all which have once again been recognised by the traveller community.
Known to acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence in the travel industry, while being a mark of quality for consumers and travel professionals, the Condé Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence nominated Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives, shortlisting the resort for the 2021 award ceremony. Having received the Condé Nast Johansens Award for Excellence in 2019, the resort is humbled by this nomination and looks forward to maintaining its reputation as a preferred island getaway in the Maldives.
Recent Posts 29.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Four Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Seaside Finolhu: Playground for Tennis Lovers through Exciting Partnership with LUX Tennis
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Water Villas, Gourmet Dining, Honeymoon, Family, Spa, Diving
With 64 impeccably designed villas and suites, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, undoubtedly is in the top range of Maldives luxury resorts. But even in thisexclusive group is getting crowded, and there is a sense in the unique offerings that this resort successfully offers better than anyone else. It is here, indeed sublime aspects of the Taj hotel chain - it's fine cuisine and a spa. Individually in the top 3 or 4 in the country, in the bosom of the Taj there are compelling arguments to make you to fly half the way around the world. Another advantage, though not quite unique is that the resort is just a 15-minute luxury speedboat ride from Male airport. This proximity also includes a special tour by seaplane, and easy access to Male metropolis for historical sightseeing tour. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More