Former ATP No. 12 Viktor Troicki To Share Skills With Amilla' guests
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
26 June, 2021
Amilla Maldives Resort and Residences will welcome tennis pro, Viktor Troicki, in October. The Serbian tennis star, who ranked number 12 in the world, will be leading workshops at the high-end Maldives resort for two weeks – as well as enjoying the Maldivian sunshine.
As part of Amilla Maldives’ Autumn school holiday programme, he’ll be offering guests lessons and workshops, and sharing some of his professional tips and techniques.
Viktor and his family will also have plenty of time to enjoy the island, as they will be staying in one of Amilla’s beautiful, spacious, overwater villas.
Born in 1986 in Belgrade, Viktor has won almost everything that can be won in tennis. From the Davis Cup in 2010 and the World Cup in Dusseldorf in 2009 and 2012 to the ATP Cup in 2020, Viktor has done it all.
“To have someone like Viktor Troicki coming here is a huge opportunity for our guests to learn from one of the best players in tennis. I have watched him play on TV throughout his career, so it will definitely be an exciting learning experience for me as well to meet him in person,” Amilla’s in-house LUX tennis resident Pro, Arthur Libaud, said.
In his debut in Moscow in 2008 for the Serbian Davis Cup team, he lost to Davydenko after a gripping battle. In 2010, he defeated John Isner and was named one of the best juniors in the world. Then in 2011, Viktor brought the Serbian national team four victories in singles matches against India and Sweden.
Viktor also won the World Cup in Dusseldorf in 2012 with his colleagues Tipsarevic and Zimonjic. 2016 saw him heading to Rio de Janeiro to participate in the Olympic Games.
He is now part of the selection panel for the Serbian National team.
Viktor will be on hand at Amilla from October 26 to November 6, just in time to enjoy the resort’s sustainable Halloween celebrations on October 31. Guests will be able to enjoy his complimentary daily tennis clinics as well as private lessons by request for a fee.
Families at Amilla Maldives are currently enjoying the resort’s fun-filled summer holiday activities. With daily events and workshops, a kids’ club, babysitting on demand and kids under 12 dining for free, Amilla Maldives is the perfect family holiday destination in the Maldives.
To find out more email email@example.com.
Recent Posts 16.10.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Emerald Maldives Resort Continues to Stand Out with Top Awards in 2021
- Pamper Yourselves at Dhigali Spa with New Christmas Packages
- Kihaa Maldives Opens New Steak House
- Naladhu Private Island Maldives Celebrates Double Win at Conde Nast Traveler award
- Disney Cruise Line to Return to Tropical Destinations in 2023
- Reethi Beach Resort, Baa Atoll Maldives Earn Green Globe's Member
- Fiyavalhu Maldives wins Luxury Boutique Resort 2021
- Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives
- Virgin's First Miami Cruise, HAL's San Diego Restart
- Anantara Kihavah opens New Family Beach Pool Villas for the Ultimate Family Winter Getaway
- Celestyal Cruises Announces Return to Year-Round Cruising
- Gili goes Pink for October
- Emerald Cruises Is Building Second Superyacht
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Carnival announces ship restarts for January and February 2022
- Hurawalhi's Winter Offer 2021 - Save UP to 20%
- Maldives exhibited at the World’s Largest fair, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives to host Surf Week 2021
- Marriott International Plans to Expand Footprint in South Asia
- Tradewind Voyages Announces 2021-22 Caribbean Season
- Emirates takes Expo 2020 Dubai’s message to the skies with its first-ever full aircraft livery
- The Inside Scoop on Silver Moon's Culinary Program
- Win a holiday to Maldives right now with MBM
- Seabourn Names Second Expedition Ship, Reveals Itineraries
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- The Norwegian Prima Debuts Entertainment and Onboard Experiences
- Style and Substance: New Ships, Fresh Adventures and Top Suites
- Best Maldives Resorts worth to Book Directly
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
- Maldives exhibits Luxury Yacht Tourism at Monaco Yacht Show
- Carnival Corporation Plans to Have 50% of Fleet Back by October
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Family, Couples, Dining, Diving, Spa
Featuring more flexible approach to tropical island luxury, Amilla Fushi offers a luxurious 'island home' for both couples and families in the Maldives. Younger, hipper, with a fresh and contemporary accomodation, the resort has so much to offer, from high design and inventive dining options, to stylish villas and amazing snorkelling and diving. Located in the Baa atoll, UNESCO Biosphere reserve, this might just be the most family friendly resort in the Maldives. Family villas have been designed to ensure that both the parent’s and children’s bedrooms are in the same building. The villas are very spacious, and unlike many two bedroom options you might find elsewhere, the second bedrooms are large and so also work very well for families with older children. The Sultan's Village kids’ club at Amilla Fushi is terrific – all palm tree swings, finger painting and beach games – teens can play billiards and X-Box, and all childcare, including baby-sitting, is complimentary. There is also a children's pool and beach club close by if parents wish to relax in close proximity to the Kids Club. In 2018, Amilla Fushi has been recognised as the leading family resort in Maldives. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More