Top 3 Reasons to Celebrate Easter at the Nautilus
Best Family Getaways in the Maldives
20 February, 2022
Running between April 13 and 18, 2022, guests at The Nautilus, will have the opportunity to dive into a magical world – and relive the dreams of their childhood with exhillarating Easter adventures for all ages, mouthwatering food, live music, games and unforgettable entertainment.
There are countless reasons why The Nautilus promises guests the most memorable of Easter moments and here are our top three:
1. A paradise retreat for multigenerational get togethers
This Easter, families or groups of friends at The Nautilus can bond over joyful activities such as a dolphin cruise, coral reef planting and learning about the rich underwater world from the resident marine biologist. They may also enjoy private Easter afternoon tea anywhere in the resort and beyond, take a Maldivian cooking class with Chef Nalaka, play beach games, race on kayaks, and go on a fun-filled snorkelling scavenger hunt.
On Easter Sunday, guests can look forward to a floating Easter breakfast to enjoy in their private pools, an Easter egg hunt, a bonfire on the beach at sundown where everyone can sing and dance to the beat of live Maldivian boduberu, a special yoga session to herald fresh, new beginnings, and an adrenaline-packed SUP race.
2. Special Young Wonderers Easter events and bespoke magical moments
The Young Wonderers team of childcare professionals has designed a creative Easter program fit for little princes and princesses. Amongst the many inspiring types of play and discovery are educational nature walks, Maldivian palm leaf origami, bunny gymnastics, carrot hunting, Easter bracelet making, bunny tattoo making, and movie parties. A children’s pool party and mini- beach games are also on the agenda.
3. Gourmet Easter
Spectacular culinary offerings include a blind champagne tasting at Zeytoun, a sake master class hosted by Executive Chef and sake master Michael Pataran, and inquisitive Nautilus guests can learn to make chocolate like a pro or master the art of tea preparation and appreciation.
These are just three of the many wonderful reasons to celebrate Easter at The Nautilus, and it’s a list sure to grow as you add your own, personal anecdotes and favourite moments while enjoying your stay with us. Do explore The Nautilus Easter program to learn more,
The Nautilus’ A Dream Haven for the entire Family package starts at USD 3,351 per night before taxes and is inclusive of such experiences as a family sandbank experience, adoption and naming of a Nautilus coral frame, a relaxing spa treatment for the children, as well as child-sitting during dinner time, amongst other benefits.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The Nautilus Maldives
Best Experience: New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll, villas and houses, Family, couples, Beach, Spa, activities
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives will be opening in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More