A Dream Haven for the Entire Family at the Nautilus All Ages Will Enjoy
Family Vacation Packages & Hotel Deals in Maldives
01 Feb, 2022
With this Maldives resort package, break free and spend true quality time with loved ones with a holistic family escape at The Nautilus.
Where your children embark on learning inspiring new discoveries at Young Wonderers whilst you take time out to don your fins and mask before slipping into the sparkling seas that envelop our house reef. Achieving true peace of mind, everyone at The Nautilus is free to live their personal preferences however they may please.
An immersive family cooking class upon our secluded sandbank is included in this special package.
Families who stay with us for more than seven nights may also adopt and name a Nautilus coral frame leaving a loving piece of your family with us in the Maldives. Children can recharge after a long day of boundless adventure with a sixty minute relaxation child spa treatment of their choice. Plus, baby-sitting may be provided for up to two hours during the evening as well as an unlimited laundry service for your entire stay with us. The Nautilus is known to be among the best family resort in the Maldives that accommodate guests of all ages.
FEATURES AND INCLUSIONS
- Up to two children below 12 years stay and eat (Kids menu) with compliments
- Family sandbank experience (once during stay)
- A Cooking Class for the family
- Child’s head & shoulder massage and manicure & pedicure (once during stay) – 60 mins
- Adopt a coral frame by the family name
- Baby-sitting during dinner time (3 – 12 years) – up to 2 hours
- Daily breakfast: an ‘anywhere anytime’ gastronomic all-day experience once per guest per day
- Up to two children (under 12 years) may stay and eat all meals from our childrens’ menu with compliments when accompanied by paying adults
- Champagne and tailor-made gourmet welcome platter upon arrival
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Daily sunset cocktails at the Naiboli Pool Bar
- Daily deli-style snacks at The Nautilus’ Naiboli Pool Bar until sunset
- A selection of three non-alcoholic drinks, premium tea and coffee in your private House or Residence
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the island
- Personal House Master (full butler service)
- Still and sparkling house water in The Nautilus’ Houses and in the restaurants during meal times on complimentary basis
- Complimentary daily scheduled yoga, fitness and meditation classes
- Complimentary access to all non-motorised water sport activities
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment for use during the stay
- Complimentary laundry for a maximum of four items per day (excluding dry cleaning services)
- VIP welcome at the airport: you’ll be greeted by our team and will be driven by limousine to the comfort of The Nautilus’ private VIP lounge. Immigration and other processes will be taken care on your behalf whilst you relax. From the lounge, you’ll be ushered onto a seaplane for a seamless transfer to The Nautilus. Unless you have booked our personal Nautilus seaplane, you will travel in the standard seaplane which can make stops at other resorts en route
Terms & Conditions
- Applicable for minimum stays of 04 nights or more
- Offer valid for stays from 11 January 2022 until 22 December 2022.
- One breakfast per guest per day
- Deposit & Cancellation Policy :
Please refer to the deposit and cancellation policy on the package description on the booking engine.
The Nautilus Maldives
Best Experience: New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll, villas and houses, Family, couples, Beach, Spa, activities
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives will be opening in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More