The Nautilus Maldives to host a private Dining experience with a Michelin-Starred chef Kirk Westaway
Maldives for Food Lovers
04 Apr, 2022
A highly exclusive resort in Maldives, The Nautilus invites a VIP guests to savour an extravagant dinner with two-star Michelin Chef Kirk Westaway on 18th and 19th May, 2022.
From the bustling metropolis of Singapore to the tranquil shores of the Maldives, the experience will be paired with exquisite old world wines at Zeytoun, the overwater signature restaurant at the ultra-luxury resort.
Chef Kirk Westaway is recognised globally for his mastery in reinventing gastronomic classics that are as easily received as they are comforting and refined. Born in Southwest Britain, Chef Kirk, Executive Chef of the two Michelin star restaurant, JAAN by Kirk Westaway in Singapore, is known for his deeply rooted passion for natural flavours that are reminiscent of his childhood in England and his philosophy to showcase British dining in a modern, refreshing light, therefore ’Reinventing British’.
The exquisite, limited dining experience features an exclusive meal comprised of some of Chef Kirk’s signature dishes, including Fish and Chips, Goose Mouse Black Truffle, Beetroot Meringue or The Ultimate Tomato, Buffalo Milk Burrata cheese, Green Basil Sorbet or Roasted Langoustine, BBQ Sweetheart Cabbage, Kristal Caviar and Wagyu Beef Sirloin, and Mushroom Marmalade.
The Nautilus General Manager, Andre Miethig, says: “Chef Kirk Westaway will enable our guests to join in an unforgettable gastronomic journey with his expertly crafted and comforting dining experience. We are thrilled to have our guests join Chef Kirk for two evenings of adventurous flavours and gourmet art under the Maldivian starry sky that is not to be missed.”
“Through my personal journey with food, from harvesting organic fruits and vegetables in my family’s backyard as a child to becoming Executive Chef at JAAN in 2015, I am now led by two culinary philosophies,” says Chef Kirk. “The first is to always uphold the integrity of the produce and translate the best of each ingredient onto the plate. The second is that food should be comforting and form emotional connections. It is my mission to present guests with an unforgettable meal that evokes nostalgia through familiar yet elegant flavours of the finest seasonal produce the world has to offer. I have always been attracted to the sea and am looking forward to the tropical and natural ingredients I can use in the Maldives to refine my creations to take the Nautilus’s guests on a refreshing and comforting culinary journey.” says Chef Kirk.
The extravagant gastronomic experience with the Krug Ambassador Chef Kirk Westaway will be further enhanced with a special selection of various types of Krug Champagne.
About resort: The Nautilus is known as an idyllic island destination for foodies and gourmands seeking excellent food and impeccable service. With its unscripted dining philosophy, where guests can eat when they are hungry, have breakfast for dinner, drink Champagne in bed, The Nautilus delights in veering off script, crafting bespoke culinary journeys curated just for each and every guest individually.
Guests of The Nautilus can explore intriguing infusions of Mediterranean and Arabic cuisine at Zeytoun, celebrate simplicity with Japanese and Latin-American creations at Ocaso, or savour an array of global delicacies at Thyme. No opening or closing times; no dress codes. Come as you are, enjoy great company and indulge in a shared passion for extraordinary cuisine at The Nautilus.
Indulge your senses at this exquisite gourmet event with Chef Kirk Westaway and his extravagant dinner paired with world-class wines on May 18th and 19th at The Nautilus’ Zeytoun Restaurant. For reservations or enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or begin crafting a world of your own making by booking direct at www.thenautilusmaldives.com or call +960 660 00 00.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
The Nautilus Maldives
Best Experience: New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll, villas and houses, Family, couples, Beach, Spa, activities
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives will be opening in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More