The Nautilus Maldives launches skydiving
Best Exclusive Resorts in the Maldives
09 Apr, 2021
As part of the adventure experiences offered at The Nautilus Maldives, the ultra-luxe private island on Baa atoll has officially launched its brand-new adrenaline-fuelled thrill: skydiving.
This exclusive and bespoke activity is an absolute once-in-a-lifetime experience, allowing adrenaline-lovers to jump from heights of 12,000ft above the Indian Ocean and enjoy a full 360-degree view of the Baa Atoll.
The Nautilus epitomises spacious seclusion and sublime service, with consciously minimal interaction from the moment guests step off the plane at Velana International Airport and into the care of island’s exclusive, ultra-smooth and queue-free VIP arrival and transfer service.
As the only Relais & Châteaux member resort in the Maldives, The Nautilus is the realisation of a vision of life unbound, a place of liberation and unscripted luxury, where guests are free to do – and be – as they please.
As part of the The Nautilus’ plans to provide the ultimate Maldivian haven for its guests post-pandemic, this is the newest addition to the already-impressive repertoire of experiences, intended for those seeking a moment of air-borne astonishment.
With boundless freedom at the heart of everything The Nautilus does, this latest skydiving offer is the epitome of the feeling The Nautilus brings to its guests time and time again.
The Nautilus’ skydiving experience is perfect for everyone, from those who are already professionally licensed skydivers, extreme adventure enthusiasts and even first-time adrenaline-seekers who can tandem jump with one of our seasoned instructors.
Guests will also rest assured that their safety remains the priority for this breathtaking venture with an extensive skydiving team to take care at each step.
Just a 20-minute yacht ride from The Nautilus at Dharavandhoo domestic airport, participants will be greeted and fully briefed by the expert skydiving team.
They will then get into their jumpsuit, strap on their goggles, board the aircraft and experience the most sensational moment of their life as they and their experienced instructor edge towards the door, peering down at the tourmaline Maldivian seas.
For more information and reservations, visit www.thenautilusmaldives.com
Recent Posts 03.07.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- SUPER DEAL is back! Save Up to 35% with Eid Eskape at Kandima - Hurry up!
- Hilton Expands Maldives Portfolio with with Debut of Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort
- Chocoholic? Good Thing There’s Chocolate Scene at Heritance Aarah
- Latest News from Kandima, July 2022
- Sun Island Maldives Resort unveils New Beach villas
- Bulgari Hotels announces Its debut in Maldives in 2025
- Ask Furaveri: What is the SUNsational Summer Vacation?
- Amilla Maldives resort welcomes disabled guests from across the globe
- Maafushivaru Earns ‘Best Luxury Hideaway Resort in Maldives’ Award
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, June
- LUX* South Ari Atoll Welcomes The World’s First Solar-powered Vessel
- 5 Reasons Why Kandolhu Maldives resort is the number One for Romantic Getaway
- Patina Maldives Appoints Antonio Saponara as General Manager
- Carnival Cruise Line to Bring Costa Venezia to the U.S. in 2023
- Indulgent Maldives: Elevate Your Experience at OZEN Reserve Bolifushi
- Pulse Hotels & Resorts expand Maldives Portfolio With new Nova Maldives
- Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort appoints Gaurav Thakur as General Manager
- Please Don’t Tell: SECRET DEAL OFFER – Extra 10% at Heritance Aarah
- OBLU SELECT Sangeli opens JUSTWOK — an Exciting Pan Asian restaurant
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
The Nautilus Maldives
Best Experience: New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll, villas and houses, Family, couples, Beach, Spa, activities
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives will be opening in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More