The Nautilus Maldives launches Full Moon Crystal Singing Bowl meditation experience
Best Exclusive Resorts in the Maldives
07 Jan, 2021
The Nautilus Maldives has introduced a new wellness way via a moonlit spiritual journey of healing and sensual awakening on new bi-monthly Full Moon Crystal Singing Bowl meditation sessions.
Performed at the resort’ overwater Yoga sala during each full moon phase, the immersive night-time experience combines guided Pranayama yoga techniques and Crystal Singing Bowl meditation to realign and balance chakras and help set intentions for the next lunar cycle.
The Nautilus’ new Full Moon Crystal Singing Bowl meditation harnesses the spiritual energy released during the full moon cycle to act as a catalyst and support guests to experience increased states of peace and clarity.
Guided meditation combined with the practice of Pranayama relaxes the mind, helping to balance heightened energy and channel it into clearing blockages and emotional distress.
The vibrations of the singing bowl sound bath focus body and mind on the release of stagnant energy and tension, enabling guests to realign the mind and relax whilst soaking in the healing energy of the crystals.
The Nautilus’ daily programme of complimentary yoga, fitness and meditation sessions also allows guests to practice yoga in any way they please: classical Hatha postures and breathing; Ashtanga series; flowing Vinyasa; Yin exercises to improve joint mobility; or aerial yoga.
The guided Crystal Singing Bowl meditation is also available on request and can be combined with a yoga session or following a massage to create a deeper sense of relaxation and to strengthen the immune system.
The resort’s overwater Solasta Spa has been recently updated with the addition of an air-conditioned space for yoga, while fitness enthusiasts can also enjoy games such as futsal and badminton on the island’s brand-new multi-sport court.
Open 24 hours a day, guests are encouraged to shape their own personal journey at the resort’s Solasta Spa and take treatments whenever, and for as long as they like.
Set on stilts over the lagoon, Solasta Spa specialises in designing wellness programs and daily rituals. Three treatment rooms have glass bottoms.
Treatments are enhanced by organic products by Maison Caulières from France and Omorovicza from Hungary, which are exclusive to Solasta.
Therapeutic pre- and post- treatment bathing experiences take place in the spa pavilions’ outdoor decks.
The Nautilus also hosts Freedom Yoga each morning and evening to salute or bid farewell to the sun as it journeys across the meridian.
For more information and reservations, visit www.thenautilusmaldives.com
Recent Posts 03.10.2022
- The Travel Calendar for October 2022 in the Maldives
- The Ozen Collection brings Bodegas Viñátigo Winery to the Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah recognized with First Maldives National Tourism Awards
- Why You should spend this Festive Season with Cora Cora Maldives
- The Westin Maldives' Heavenly Spa wins Haute Grandeur Awards
- 5* dreamy Maldives Half Board stay near Male with return speedboat transfers
- Latest News from Kandima, October 2022
- Now Open: Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa
- Maldives Best Dive sites: Fushivaru
- Huvafen Fushi announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Fall in Love with the Maldives in Mid-Season at Amari Havodda
- Coco Collection celebrates the Maldives Tourism Golden Year
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, September 2022
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Upper Class Upgrade Review
- This Year Traditional meets Tropical for Innahura’ Festive Season
- Romantic wedding proposal ideas at Komandoo
- Huvafen Fushi hosts manifestation retreat with Roxie Nafousi
- Plan for a Good Time in Maldives at Sky Beach Maldives - Dhiffushi
- Paul Gauguin Cruises announces 2024 Voyages
- Maldives celebrates World Manta Day
- Music and Michelin Stars to collide at Siyam World Maldives’ First Birthday bash
- Finding Unique Travel Experiences with Anantara
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Raffles Maldives resort
- Dreamy 5* star all-inclusive Maldives getaway: Discover AARAH, Now
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The Nautilus Maldives
Best Experience: New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll, villas and houses, Family, couples, Beach, Spa, activities
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives will be opening in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More