The Nautilus Maldives Special Offers, packages for everyone
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
09 September, 2020
From fun family experiences to romantic escapes in stylish, surreal surroundings that will enrich your life and excite your spirit of adventure, The Nautilus Maldibes offers numerous activities for every occasion and everyone at any time you please.
Within these mindfully curated packages liberation remains at the core, allowing you to be led merely by the suggestion and interpret them however you please.
All including daily sunset cocktails, The Nautilus’ renowned ‘anywhere, anytime’ gastronomic experience and much more.
As for safety given the current circumstances The Nautilus' team has worked hard to produce this travel safety video for you.
For more information, contact the resort's reservations team to begin your Nautilus journey.
Moments of togetherness - Romantic offer
Realign yourself with true serenity by taking time for togetherness, celebrate liberation and carefree moments and feel empowered with the experience of simply being. Included are a tailored couple’s spa journey, The Nautilus’ renowned ‘Cinema Under the Stars’ experience, a venturesome guided house reef snorkelling tour, a private yoga session and bespoke cocktail experience.
The Nautilus connoisseur - Gourmet package
For bon vivant guests, this offer includes a seven-course degustation menu at the resort’s signature restaurant, Zeytoun, a bespoke Teppanyaki dining experience by the beach at Ocaso and a unique Maldivian cooking class hosted by the award-winning chefs.
For those who would like to stay longer than seven nights, the resort will provide a guided house reef tour, a professional wine tasting with a resident sommelier and a bespoke cocktail experience from the comfort of your house deck.
The Nautilus getaway - Advance Purchase offer
Be the early bird; plan now and experience The Nautilus for less. Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30 per cent off the best available rate.
An ultra-luxe island to yourselа - Island Buy out offer
Get ready for a true once-in-a-lifetime holiday experience and take your upcoming holiday to another level with our two buyout options. Whichever you select, you can be sure that The Nautilus will be entirely private for you and your loved ones.
A dream haven for entire family - Family offer
Break free and spend true quality time with loved ones with this holistic family escape at The Nautilus. Let your children embark on learning inspiring new discoveries at Young Wonderers, while you take time out to don your fins and mask before slipping into the sparkling seas that envelop our house reef.
This offer includes a Maldivian cooking class for the family upon our castaway sandbank.
Families who stay for more than seven nights may also adopt and name a Nautilus coral frame and your children can recharge after a long day of boundless adventure with a 60-minute relaxation child spa treatment of their choice.
Transformative wellbeing - Wellness package
At The Nautilus, you are whisked away into a dreamscape where relaxation and lasting liberation infuse your body and soul. This wellness offer includes a transformative yoga experience, a bespoke massage at the Solasta Spa and an indulgent Quench treatment.
For guests who would like to stay for more than four nights, the resort will offer the Solasta Spa’s ‘Free the Foot’ vitalisation treatment upon arrival or in the comfort of your home.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
The Nautilus Maldives
Best Experience: New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll, villas and houses, Family, couples, Beach, Spa, activities
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives will be opening in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More