The Nautilus Maldives voted as the No 1 Resort in the Indian Ocean
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
06 Nov, 2020
The Nautilus has been recognized by the readers of the Condé Nast Traveler as the No 1 Resort in the Indian Ocean as well amongst the Top 3 Resorts in the World.
The Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards are the longest-running and most prestigious recognition of excellence in the travel industry.
“We are immensely grateful and proud to be recognised as the Best Resort in the Indian Ocean by the most important awards in the travel industry. I would like to express my gratitude to all voters, our guests and to our highly committed team as without them we would not be celebrating this amazing achievement. Thank you all,” Mohamed Ashraf, General Manager of The Nautilus, said.
As a thank you to all its supporters, past guests and Condé Nast Traveler readers who voted for The Nautilus in these awards, the resort has launched a special ‘thank you offer’ providing exceptional value for anyone seeking a post-Covid getaway.
The offer includes complimentary breakfast, dinner and combined return seaplane transfers, as well as a host of other benefits, and is applicable for stays of four nights or more.
Enjoying a remote setting in the stunning UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of the Baa Atoll, The Nautilus is one of the smallest island resorts in the Maldives — a tropical haven of just 26 exceptionally spacious Houses and Residences, each with its own temperature-controlled freshwater infinity pool and extensive private decks, and attended by a dedicated House Master offering full butler services.
The Nautilus epitomises spacious seclusion and sublime service, with consciously minimal interaction from the moment guests step off the plane at Velana International Airport and into the care of island’s exclusive, ultra-smooth and queue-free VIP arrival and transfer service.
The only Relais & Châteaux member resort in the Maldives is the realisation of a vision of life unbound, a place of liberation and unscripted luxury, where guests are free to do – and be – as they please. Casting off the anchor of inflexibility and rejecting the tyranny of timetables, The Nautilus liberates guests to enjoy a private island experience beyond the humdrum clockwatching constraints of opening hours and menus.
To mark its official reopening on September 1, The Nautilus curated exclusive reopening packages for couples and for families, including 35 per cent discount on accommodation and a selection of The Nautilus’ bespoke experiences.
Moments of Togetherness starts from $19,100 (approximately GBP14,653) and includes seven nights B&B accommodation for two adults sharing a Beach House with private pool, return transfers via The Nautilus’ liveried private seaplane, private ‘Cinema Under The Stars’ experience, personalised Spa Journey for two, guided house reef snorkelling, private yoga session with resident Yogi, and a private cocktail experience.
A Dream Haven for the Entire Family starts from $21,000 (approximately GBP16,110) and includes seven nights B&B accommodation for two adults and two children (under 12 years) sharing a Beach House with private pool, return transfers via The Nautilus’ liveried private seaplane, complimentary Kids Menu dining for up to two children (under 12 years), one family sandbank experience, one family cooking class, unlimited laundry, one Child’s Head and Shoulder Massage, Manicure and Pedicure (60 minutes), coral frame adoption in the family name, and up to two hours’ complimentary babysitting service (for children aged 3-12 years) during dinner.
Both packages are valid for travel until December 22, subject to availability.
The already thorough cleaning and hygiene protocols at The Nautilus have been further reinforced in line with public health guidelines issued by the WHO and local government authorities, and the team have been fully trained and informed of the new procedures.
For more information and reservations, visit www.thenautilusmaldives.com
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
The Nautilus Maldives
Best Experience: New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll, villas and houses, Family, couples, Beach, Spa, activities
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives will be opening in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More