The Ritz-Carlton Maldives debuts 'Behind the Bar' programme featuring guest bartenders from world’s 50 best bars
Best Luxury Hotels in Maldives
06 November, 2021
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands is debuting a new guest bartending series aptly titled Behind the Bar.
This programme will feature some of the top bartenders and bring several of the World’s 50 Best Bars to Fari Islands
Kicking off the programme on November 3-4, 2021 is Little Red Door. The confidential den tucked in the discreet rue Charlot is known as a Parisian institution in the cocktail arts since 2012.
Ranked in the very selective list of the 50 Best Bars for seven years, it is continually recognised for its tailored team of bartenders who are able to imagine clever drinks according to the mood and preferences of the clients, and also distinguishes itself by the creativity of its breaking codes and pushing senses menus.
Guests of The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands can join the guest mixologists at Eau Bar for an extraordinary cocktail experience or take part in the Cocktail Lab hosted by Little Red Door, that will dive into the art of cocktail conception and the connection the colors have in creating different sensations.
The Behind the Bar programme will be continuing through 2022 and has confirmed the following guest bartenders.
Three Sheets – November 29-30, 2021
Three Sheets is an award-winning cocktail bar opened by Max and Noel Venning in 2016. Known for being able to be ordered by strength, each section of their menu – be it One, Two or Three Sheets – offers a minimalist presentation and explosion of flavors.
Noel Venning, Head Bartender and Owner of Three Sheets, will takeover Eau Bar for two nights and offer a Cocktail Lab for all to discover the secrets behind this renowned cocktail bar.
Tjoget– December 18-19, 2021
A perfectly balanced neighbourhood bar, where drinks are inspired by the flavours and fragrances of Southern Europe, Northern Africa, and the Middle East.
Conceived and managed by two bartenders, Andreas Bergman and Joel Söderbäck, the cocktail bar has always been the beating heart of Tjoget.
About The Ritz Carlton Maldives, Fari Island: The property is ideally located at Fari Islands, in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, which is a 45-minute journey by speedboat or a 10-minute seaplane flight from Malé International Airport. The resort features white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons and coral reefs with marine life.
Shaped by the Maldivian sun and shored by the Indian Ocean, guest villas at The Ritz Carlton Maldives, Fari Island are expected to range in size from one to three bedrooms, featuring the refined elegance and legendary service that define The Ritz-Carlton brand.
View the vacation packages and hotel deals for the overwater villas at The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands, featuring modern minimalist architecture and family-friendly amenities.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands
Fari islands is the new Maldivian world-class resort experience that's home to 3 luxurious hotels: the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Capella Maldives and Patina Maldives.
Anchored by three world-class hospitality brands within the Rah Falhu Huraa lagoon, Fari Islands is located in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, a 50-minute speedboat journey from Velana International Airport, Male. Celebrating nature, craft and connection, the integrated resort project also features the picturesque Fari Marina, the archipelago’s communal beating heart built around a vibrant Fari Beach Club, charming boutiques and a selection of handpicked, upscale food and beverage options. READ MORE
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More