15 Absolute Musts in The Standard, Huruvalhi Maldives
Activities and Experiences in the Maldives
02 March, 2022
We know, a stay at The Standard, Maldives is a bucket list experience in its own right. The thing is, we want you to make the most of it. Once you step foot onto the island oasis, there will be countless new experiences to check off your list.
1. Sunrise, sea, sand, salt, sunset, repeat. Nothing more, nothing less.
2. Get set to snap some views! The 35-minute scenic seaplane journey from Velana International Airport to our gorgeous resort is the ride of a lifetime.
3. Each one of our 115 villas, whether floating above a turquoise lagoon or nestled into a pristine sandy beach, has a private plunge pool primed for dips.
4. Give us your best barefoot casual. Stuffy dress codes were never our thing.
5. Let us do your part for the environment. We have our own water bottling plant, eco-friendly amenities, and electric-powered buggy cars.
6. We’re just 20 minutes away by speedboat from the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Hanifaru Bay. Swim in one of the country’s richest marine biodiversity areas with the world's largest aggregation of manta rays from May to November.
7. Look around you! Our natural playground is ideal for snorkeling and water sports enthusiasts.
8. While you’re at it, pop on over to our coral breeding station, an eco-inspired initiative from our very own Dive Center team.
9. Feel fresh as ever after a hydrating facial, stress-melting massage, or both, at The Standard Spa.
10. Say yes to an early evening cruise with the breathtaking Maldivian sunset and possibility of dolphins jumping beside you at any moment.
11. Hungry? Our six restaurants and bars range from a beachfront BBQ Shak to a traditional Maldivian restaurant we call Guduguda.
12. Dance the night away at our overwater, adults-only, Beru Bar, featuring the largest disco ball in all of the Maldives.
13. Traveling with the kiddos? Don't worry. Our Lil' Shark Kid's Club will keep them busy and entertained, too.
14. Take a chance at romance. When you Eat, Play, Love, you get couples’ massages, private hammam experiences, dinner under the stars, and sunset cruises.
15. If you’re not ready to leave (because who would be), get rewarded with special rates and perks when you stay on vacation longer as a Stowaway.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
The Standard, Huruvalhi Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, House Reef snorkelling, Diving
A short sea plane ride away from Malé, The Standard, Huruvalhi Maldives offers a unique blend of relaxation and social life, perfect for a romantic escape or a getaway with everyone you know. . A new addition to the world of Maldives luxurious over-water resorts, The Standard, Huruvalhi stands out for its accommodation, which is specially designed for different types of travelers. Bespoke and signature dining choices, a contemporary Spa, and an overwater tapas and sunset club with a transparent dance floor combine with a myriad water sports experiences to create a truly unique, forward-thinking resort. Regardless of whether you travel a romantic duet, alone or with a family, you will find here an experience that suits your needs. With the emphasis on an activity-driven atmosphere, the resort’s tagline ‘Social by Nature’ reflects an easy-going travellers’ finesse against the backdrop of a healthy house reef and a significantly large lagoon. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More