Festive Season at Hurawalhi Maldives
Best Luxury All Inclusive Resorts Maldives
14 October, 2019
December falls within the Maldives’ high season, making the honeymoon islands perfect for all those who wish to jet off to a place where the festive season is celebrated with a tropical twist.
Stay at the Hurawalhi Maldives with family and friends, and make the most of your stay in the Maldives. Offering the most glamourous of settings, the warmest welcome, exquisite service and an exlusive sense of tropical celebration, allow us to create your perfect festive occasion. Get in to the spirit of Christmas with a visit to our dazzling Coco Bar or enjoy a Grand Gala festive dinner at Canneli restaurant. Host an intimate party at our elegant Chef´s Table for celebrate surrounded by the wonderful oceanlife in 5.8, The Worlds Largest All-glass, Undersea Restaurant. Be enchanted by Christmas lights on palm trees and take a cruise on the open seas and enjoy an ultimate dophin experience.
Amongst Hurawalhi’s lineup for this festive season is the dramatic coloratura soprano Burcu Hanci and the Maldives’ acclaimed musicians and DJ.
With unpretentious, genuine hospitality of the team and a sprinkle of magic, you really can’t go wrong with booking a week during the merriest time of the year at Hurawalhi.
Recent Posts 24.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- KUDADOO wins 2022 Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice Award
- Sea Turtle Conservation at Kuredu Maldives
- LUX* South Ari Atoll awarded South Asia’s most sustainable wedding resort
- Art-to-Table dining? Unique Experiences to Try at Joali Maldives
- Best of the Best winners named: Lily Beach
- Truly Luxurious Island for Every Type of Escape at Huvafen Fushi
- The Easy Way to Stay this Summer: Dhigali Indulgence
- Patina Maldives resort celebrates Its First Birthday
- Accor unveils a range of New Wellness Activities in Maldives this Year
- Maldivian launches Special Fares to Malaysia for Eid Holidays
- Emerald Maldives named Best All Inclusive resort in Asia 2022
- Ready For a Tennis Binge? Amilla Maldives welcomes ATP World Number Two
- Win a five-night luxury stay for two in RIU Maldives resort
- The luxurious Quest becomes latest Seabourn ship to return to service
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? May, 2022
- Dhigali Maldives resort wins 2022 Tripadvisors Travellers Choice Award
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Debuts in scenic Raa Atoll
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Hurawalhi Island Resort
Best Experience: There are no kids on the island - this is a big plus; a magnificent large overwater villas with stunning views of the lagoon; Superb house reef snorkeling, a fantastic '5.8 Undersea' restaurant
Hurawalhi Island Resort in the Maldives - this is incomparable, extraordinary and absolutely original. Ecologically innovative, a new 5*-star resort, the world's largest underwater restaurant, tropical champagne pavilion, stylish villas and politics just over 15 years old, and with no other resorts in the neighborhood as far as the eye can see - Hurawalhi Island Resort offers its own look at Paradise. Officially inaugurated in January 2016, the five-star Hurawalhi resort is accessible by a 40-minute scenic seaplane flight from the main airport, and offers 90 villas, including 60 Ocean Villas and 30 Beach Villas, for grown-ups who are seeking luxury and innovation. The villas are stylishly and beautifully conceived featuring soothing décor, sumptuous linens on king size beds, bleached wooden floors, and private terraces with panoramic views. There is an ocean of delights to take in at Hurawalhi: dining at 5.8 Undersea Restaurant, snuggling up with your darling under a blanket or sparkling stars on the iconic Dream Island sandbank, falling in love with the plethora of marine life on the island’s doorstep – in fact, one visit to the resort is hardly enough to experience it all. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More