Guest Experiences That Make a Difference At Baros Maldives
Best Romantic Getaways in the Maldives
25 Sep, 2021
Baros Maldives is home to one of the most amazing house reefs in the world, alive with vibrant corals and marine life.
The magical underwater world is hugely important to the island and Baros' team intend to do our utmost to preserve it for future generations. Now, we’re inviting guests to partake in immersive, authentic experiences that can help us do just that.
1. A NATURAL PARADISE
Baros is blessed with incredible natural surroundings, from the lush jungle interior of the island to its world-class house reef. Coral reefs play an important part in the underwater ecosystem. That’s why we have decided to include an entirely new offering to enhance the Baros guest experience; the Baros Eco Explorer package.
This unbelievable offer allows guests to embrace their time in the Maldives in an unforgettable way — by contributing to the sustainable initiatives led by the resident Marine Biologist.
2. GIVE BACK TO NATURE
As part of this offering, guests can enjoy thrilling and educational experiences that include a Coral Workshop and Q&A session with the Baros Marine Biologist, a coral frame planting experience in the coral garden (with a personalised name tag and message) and the creation and planting of a Coral Cube in the Baros lagoon.
These sustainable and eco-friendly initiatives both help create a coral garden of broken but alive corals that, wouldn’t survive otherwise and address areas of the reef itself that need extra support. Ultimately, these activities help the reef, and the precious marine life, to thrive.
3. EXPLORE UNDERWATER
Also included in this fabulous offering is a private snorkelling and fish identification session. Led by the Marine Biologist, and equipped with underwater cameras, guests will discover and better understand the underwater world of Baros, its sub-aquatic wildlife, the risks they face today and what can be done to mitigate them.
4. GIFTS THAT LAST
What’s more, couples don’t need to worry about a thing on the day! From a gorgeous wedding cake, the services of a Master of Ceremony and Champagne for the ceremony to a wedding certificate, key floral arrangements and a special symbolic treeplanting ritual to mark the special occasion — loved up couples can rest assured that everything will be taken care of on their big day.
Guests will leave with countless memories and a specially curated photo book documenting the experiences to mark the meaningful and unforgettable trip,. A once-in-a-lifetime package that makes a difference — this is an offering and experience of a lifetime.
HOW: For bookings and more information on the package, please visit www.baros.com or contact Baros directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +960 664 26 72.Check Availability and Prices
The Maldives icon – Baros is an award-winning luxury private island resort in the Maldives, a short 25-minute speedboat ride from Maldives International Airport. This tropical haven is home to 75 sophisticated villas framed by a seemingly endless powder soft white beach and a glittering lagoon surrounded by a world-class house reef. It’s paradise personified.
Welcoming guests since 1973, Baros has spent decades honing its services and cultivating its environment, making it the Maldivian icon. An award-winning resort, and a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Baros is celebrated for its authentic spirit, legendary service, outstanding comfort and understated elegance.
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience for: Honeymoon, Beach, Spa, House Reef Snorkeling & DivingBaros is a perfect getaway located in the North Malé Atoll only a 25-minute by speedboat from Malé Airport. With a variety of villas to choose from, these very stylish settings make this the ideal island retreat for couples young and old. Located on a beautiful private island with a crystal clear coral lagoon, Baros is a 5 * star boutique hotel in the Maldives that will surpass all of your highest fantasies of the "dream island". Surrounded by clean, warm waters and snow-white sands, with groves of coconut palms and fragrant flowers, this cozy resort landscape is really worthy of fainting. The team is serene modern rooms (including water villas), fine dining, a fantastic spa, a large swimming pool and water entertainment from a luxury yacht to diving and yoga. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More