Crown & Champa Resorts unveils Wellness Activities ahead of the World Wellness Weekend 2022
Best Luxury Wellness Retreats in the Maldives
26 February, 2022
With the World Wellness Weekend (WWW) set to take place in September 2022, Duniye Spa has prepared a range of well curated services and activities for guests.
Award-winning Duniye Spa is a leader in spa management, wellness and holistic healing in the Maldives and the Indian Ocean at large.
Guests across all Crown & Champa Resorts appreciate the quality of enchanting spa and well-being rituals that promote within you a sense of personal paradise.
In partnership with the United Nations Global Sustainability Index Institute, WWW encourages venues, groups, associations, federations, visitors’ bureaus and city officials to organize free, fun and creative wellness activities on the 3rd weekend of September. WWW defines wellness based on five pillars – Sleep & Creativity, Nutrition & Immunity, Vitality & Movement, Serenity & Mindfulness and Purpose & Solidarity.
Renate Hermes, Group Wellness Director of Duniye Spa, volunteered as a wellness ambassador of the global event here in the Maldives. Renate, who believes that the Maldives itself are a natural wellness heaven, said “The unique natural environment combined with a strategic approach to develop an island inspired wellness experience that leave our guests feeling inspired, empowered and mostly with peace of mind. That can be expressed in a ‘soft’ or wellness “light” approach. An invitation to explore lifestyle options in a joyful, free, unpretentious way.
“Paying tribute to the local Maldivian culture and it’s innate healing and wellness practices is another focus island wellness can contribute to the guest experience and promote wellbeing in an authentic way.
“I think it’s important to remain authentic and true to the core of what wellness is about. In its core wellness is about personal choice to opt into a preventive, health and happiness affirming lifestyle, individually and collectively.
“However in the dynamic business landscape of wellness tourism we shall stay attuned to the fast changing landscape of the wellness industry and consumer demands. Amongst many other areas the domain of mental wellbeing and health becomes increasingly prevailing.”
By taking part in WWW 2022, Duniye Spa as a team, aims to support a global wellness movement to raise awareness and standards of wellness services and programs within the business ecosystem of hospitality.
Addressing the five wellness pillars, Duniye Spa, with spas in twelve Maldives resorts, has curated a series of wellness activities and services.
- Group activities
- Healing Island Sounds – A guided relaxation journey
- Nature has your back – A Journey of exploration (to deepen your connection with nature and self | set on the beach during sunset)
- Let’s Talk / Interactive, casual group and 1 on 1 sessions
- Living a yummy life – demystify healthy nutrition
- Discovery sessions:
- Discover the Power of Mind
- Find peace and clarity amidst turbulent times – calming the frenzy mind in daily life
- Healthy mind – healthy body
- Wellbeing and mental wellbeing at the work place
- A range of fun team activities to support team wellbeing at the workplace.
These activities lead to the WWW in September 2022. Further, on the weekend itself, Duniye Spas will host a range of onsite events and online sessions. A detailed calendar will be send out closer to the date.
Crown & Champa Resorts, the leading Maldives resort operator, welcomes to celebrate World Wellness Weekend 2022 with inspiring wellbeing activities and energising experiences at its luxurious properties.
Wellness is integral to the ethos and offerings across the collection, and well-being is an excellent opportunity to shine a spotlight on the benefits of healthy living and the remarkable ways to integrate wellness into everyday life.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Crown & Champa Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 4½ Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards.
Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More