Vegan-Friendly Cuisine at Ayada Maldives
The Best Remote Luxury Hotels in Maldives
11 Dec, 2021
While fish and coconut dishes are the staple foods of the Maldives, vegetarian and vegan food is widely available. At Ayada Maldives, we take pride in serving some of the most praised vegan diet-friendly dishes among all five-star resorts in the region.
GOOD FOOD STARTS WITH FRESH LOCAL INGREDIENTS
In all cuisines, but especially in the case of plant-based cooking, ingredients are everything. In the Maldives it is particularly difficult to source fresh and good quality ingredients, so our resort works with local farmers to make sure only the best fruits and vegetables land in your plate.
For years, our executive chef and the culinary team have been sourcing fresh ingredients from local islands farms. It was not always easy. From the beginning of the trade relationship with nearby farming communities, Ayada has helped tremendously make it possible to grow produce that is suitable for high-end culinary use.
Some fruits and vegetables are grown on the island of Ayada itself, in our organic Secret Garden. The rest of the ingredients are purchased from vetted suppliers.
Ayada follows with food trends
One of our strengths at Ayada Maldives is good food. Not only vegetarian food, but for every diet and cuisine we cater for. You will find countless TripAdvisor reviews praising the goodness of our dishes.
Here you won't find the typical boring hotel food you have eaten so many times in other places. We are always on top of food trends, including vegetarian and vegan dishes that are whole, delicious, fresh, and look amazing.
Plant-based eating is becoming more and more popular every year, and we are most happy to embrace these changes. Ayada Maldives is not only a good place to relax but also to indulge in good, tasty food.
Feel the taste of tropical ingredients
As a tropical island resort, we make sure that you will never lack tropical fruits, like banana, coconut, dragonfruit, guava, jabuticaba, mango, mangosteen, noni, passionfruit, pineapple, and papaya.
We have many creative ways to serve these lovely fruits in salads, cocktails, foods, and non-alcoholic drinks.
In this post, we are going to share some pictures of our popular vegan-friendly dishes.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family holiday, Over-Water Villas, gourmet food, Spa, All Inclusive
Ayada Maldives is a luxury resort located amid a pristine reef within the southern rim of the Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll in southern Maldives. Remotely located 30 km from the equator, Ayada is the first Turkish themed resort in the Maldives that offers 122 spacious villas and suites, with private pools, butler service and thoughtful five-star detailing. Food lovers can explore the eight restaurants, while those seeking complete relaxation will find their haven in the large spa which boasts a Turkish Hammam and eight private treatment villas. The main goal of the company is high-quality vacation, beautiful nature, amazing design and exceptional service, and we are absolutely sure that Ayada is on the right way. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More