Enjoy the Astonishing Seclusion at Veligandu Island Resort & Spa
Best Adults Only Hotels in the Maldives
26 September, 2020
Best Maldives luxury getaway for couples, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa has reopened.
After a long wait of more than five months finally, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa has reopened the safe haven to all our beloved guests on September 01, 2020.
All the resort's facilities are opened and dive excursions operating with safety in mind. The team are elated by the positive feedback on Veligandu's new weekly menu with BBQ dinner on the beach which enhanced the dining experience. Keep an eye on Veligandu Webcam for a sneak peek of some beach events. The new entertainment program has been enlivened by very famous artists in the tropics. Some of you may have already witnessed their talent during thei live streaming.
Veligandu MobileApp has been scheduled to launch during the upcoming month, which will facilitate easy online check-in/out, booking daily activity or excursion and other services at your own comfort.
'It gives me great mirthfulness to perceive that our guests appreciate everything we have done under the new normal, especially our new food concept and the safety measures. We are looking forward to welcoming many more customers during the impending weeks and months.' GM said
Our guests are enjoying their holiday and barely notice any differences in service. We are confident that our guests will have indelible mysterious anecdotes at our forevermore secluded haven that they can swank about with their family and friends back at home.
For guests who are planing their holidays, Veligandu Island have a choice of Early Bird Specials (UP TO 30% OFF) into 2021.
Following the most recent requirements from certain airlines and countries for their travelers to provide a negative PCR test certificate upon their travel journey, Veligandu in association with Crown & Champa Resorts is facilitating PCR testing for those guests with this compulsory requirement.
Free of charge for stays more than 7 nights, with the following terms to be considered:
• Only applicable if guest has a compulsory requirement by airline or home country
• Only applicable for a maximum occupancy of 3 guests per room, additional persons as per the below supplement.
Supplement cost of USD 150.00 per person:
• For stays less than 7 nights
• Or without a compulsory requirement by airline or home country
• If guest wishes to conduct the test as a personal requirement.
Recent Posts 19.10.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Yachting in the Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts
- Cocoon Maldives offers XXL All -Inclusive plan
- Emerald Maldives expands culinary offerings with Russian cuisine
- LUX* South Ari Atoll brings Circus to Maldives this Festive Season
- 10 Most Affordable Water Villas in Maldives
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Experience LUX* North Male Atoll in All-Inclusive Offer
- One & Only Reethi Rah Maldives: Place to celebrate this Christmas
- Joali Maldives wins 2020 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award
- Bollywood Star Taapsee Pannu Holidays at Taj Exotica Resort, Maldives
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives amongst top Indian Ocean resorts
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives and Conrad Rangali Island Welcome Guests with Assurance and Peace of Mind
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Appoints Alia Korshykova as Sales Manager
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Most Sustainable Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Crown & Champa Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 4½ Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards.
Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More