Villa Hotels appoints Ibrahim Nahid as General Manager at Paradise Island Resort
Best Affordable Water Villa Resorts in the Maldives
01 July, 2021
Paradise Island Resort & Spa, an iconic and stylish island retreat set on a lush natural island near Male airport, has announced the appointment of established hospitality leader Ibrahim Nahid as its new General Manager.
Joining the resort at a pivotal stage in the Villa Hotels & Resorts new rebranding and transformational journey, Nahid will be leading the overall operation and strategic development of the award-winning resort in alignment with the company’s new chic and contemporary vision.
In his new role, Nahid will lead the Paradise Island team to continue to create unrivalled guest experiences at the idyllic island, which boasts 282 luxurious villas with a focus on indoor-outdoor living and a relaxed sociability.
Providing invaluable knowledge from his extensive experience, he will lead the activation of the new concept on property, in addition to instigating several sustainable initiatives in keeping with Villa Hotels & Resorts mission to preserve and protect the natural environment.
“The DNA of Maldivian hospitality and our beautiful but very fragile environment are the most precious things we have inherited from our ancestors,” Nahid said.
“I feel it’s our responsibility and duty to pass it onto the future generations. Therefore, the most important thing we shall do is to educate the younger generations about how to take care of and preserve the natural environment. Currently we coordinate with local entities and schools to deliver educational programs to the youths and students of today. We are planning to introduce further programs and involve the younger generations in regular sustainability and conservation activities.”
Prior to joining the Paradise Island team, Nahid held the position of General Manager at Holiday Island Resort & Spa, part of Villa Hotels & Resorts Maldives collection.
Nahid brings vast and diverse experience to the role with an impressive record of success in contributing to the operational management of luxury resorts, while building exceptional guest relations and developing market performance in competitive and quality focused environments.
He has previously held roles at global luxury hotel brands including Cheval Blanc Randheli Maldives and Six Senses Resorts in Oman and Koh Yao Noi, Thailand.
Nahid holds an MBA from Anglia Ruskin University in England.
Recent Posts 17.01.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Reward and Recognition of Maldives Underwater Initiative at Six Senses Laamu
- Norwegian Cruise Line Introduces Norwegian Viva
- Manta Trust Newsletter, January 2022
- Island Luxury by Secret Paradise opens First Local Island Boutique Hotel
- Enjoy Extraordinary 40% Savings & Daily $1,000 Egift Givaway at Anantara Hotels
- Maldives Updates and Shortens Recommended Isolation and Covid-19 Quarantine
- Chill and Play at One of the Maldives’ most Exclusive resorts with 20% savings
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI recognized Best Honeymoon and Family Destination
- You are invited! Book Early and Save up to 55% at Kandima Maldives
- Ready for Pampering? Here’s Where to Find Decadence in the Maldives
- Travel Insurance Can Now Be Purchased With Marriott While Booking a Reservation
- The Year to explore the Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts collection
- From Whale Sharks to Surf, Discover the Natural Side of COMO Maalifushi
- Enjoy up to 25% off to celebrate Qatar Airways' 25th anniversary
- Takes your Tennis game to the next Level at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
- Traveling With Kids in Maldives? Take advantage of LUXURY FAMILY VILLA OFFER at Anantara Dhigu Resort: Children stay and dine free
- MSC Cruises Unveils 2022 "Cruise With Confidence" Program
- Latest News from Mirihi Island, January
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Review Year 2021: B-Town divas who set the Internet on Fire with their Bikini Photos
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Villa Hotels & Resorts
As one of the leading hospitality companies in the Maldives, Villa Hotels owns and operates five resorts: Paradise Island Resort and Spa, Royal Island Resort and Spa, Holiday Island Resort and Spa, Sun Island Resort and Spa, and Fun Island Resort and Spa, which is currently closed for renovation. The resort operator also has several subsidiaries, including award-winning wellness brand Araamu Spa and dive centre DiveOceanus. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More