Water Activities for All to Enjoy at The Nautilus Maldives
Best Ultra-Luxury Villa Resorts in the Maldives
01 Feb, 2021
The crystal clear, shimmering waters surrounding The Nautilus Island facilitate some of the most memorable experiences of your Maldivian retreat.
From gentle explorations of the reef within your glass-bottomed kayak to tearing through the waves upon your jet-ski, The Nautilus’ AquaNautica has something for everyone.
Here are some of the best water-based activities you can experience at The Nautilus.
With access to over 40 dive sites, run by AquaNautica PADI dive centre, you can experience a variety of Maldives diving excursions in Baa Atoll and further afield, with many of our dive trips being private. Our multi-lingual team run diving courses in the Maldives, refresher and advanced diving for divers of all levels and experience.
Peer into a world of wonder: Don your fins and mask before slipping into the sparkling seas that envelop our spectacular house reef. You are free to borrow snorkelling equipment free of charge throughout your stay to experience snorkelling in Maldives. The majesty of the Baa Atoll begins where the water meets the sands, just steps from the deck of your Beach House. And if you’re staying in an overwater Ocean House, the steps from your deck descend directly into this underwater world. Vibrant corals and teeming sea life frame every snorkelling adventure, with opportunities to witness dolphins, mantas and other marine life at every turn – all within easy swimming distance of The Nautilus.
Swim with the Mantas
One of the best things to do in Maldives is swimming amongst the majestic manta rays and whale sharks at Hanifaru Bay. Just 15 minutes away from The Nautilus, Hanifaru Bay was declared a Marine Protected Area in 2009 and incorporated into the UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve in 2011. A truly once in a lifetime experience, The Nautilus is proud to offer you such a memorable experience. Top Tip: the best time to visit Hanifaru Bay is from June to November.
When at The Nautilus, you explore the surrounding seas from the comfort of your own private Princess Yacht (54 & 64). Whether you would like to nip to the sandbank for an impromptu picnic lunch or prefer to set sail for a whole day of snorkelling further out to sea, The Nautilus is able to cater to you every sub-aqua whim.
Boundless adventure on Maldivian seas; join with friends and family and set your spirit free on an adrenaline-fuelled outing. The Nautilus also operates a selection of higher-octane motorised water activities in Maldives to punctuate your days with a bit of extra excitement. All are operated in compliance with the restrictions required in our UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. Join a partner and explore the atoll by jet-ski, or take your snorkelling experience to the next level with a Seabob. The Nautilus speedboats are also equipped to facilitate water skiing, banana boating and tubing.
To further explore what makes The Nautilus a truly spectacular Maldivian getaway, say hello to the team at email@example.com, or find out more here.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The Nautilus Maldives
Best Experience: New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll, villas and houses, Family, couples, Beach, Spa, activities
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives will be opening in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More