The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo offers Virtual Jogging Route
Best Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
25 May, 2020
Today, the terms, “shelter in place”, “self-isolation”, and “lockdown” are buzzwords, giving definition to many people’s new reality: staying indoors. And while you may not be able to head to the nearest park, virtual walking or jogging routes can provide a mental escape from the norm.
The Westin Maldives Miriandoo Resort offers to you a virtual walking/jogging route that follows the resort’s trails. The resort is sharing a fresh perspective, so that you can enjoy the views of the Maldives from your exercise bike or at-home treadmill, or allow yourself to be whisked away to paradise whilst cozying up on your couch.
So, go along and stream the video, place the device on your equipment and enjoy this experience.
The Westin Maldives Miriandoo Resort is also offering backdrops to help satisfy the wanderlust in you, giving the opportunity to transform teh background of your devices to bucket-list travel experiences in the Maldives.
So, next time you video call your friends and family, instead of connecting from your make-shift home office or living-room-turned-homeschool-classroom, use these backdrops with outstanding views of The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort.
The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort has heralded the Westin brand’s wellness positioning in the Maldives and echoes its philosophy “Empowering a Better You” through the brand’s Six Pillars of Well-Being: Feel Well, Work Well, Move Well, Eat Well, Sleep Well and Play Well.
With a combination of 70 superb overwater and island villas, the resort is an idyllic island paradise in the UNESCO Baa Atoll Biosphere Reserve. The resort takes inspiration from the “shape of the water”, the marine life of the atoll and the elements of water, sun, and wind. The resort has been designed to maximise environmental sustainability whilst providing a supremely luxurious and tranquil Maldivian escape.
Recent Posts 24.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- KUDADOO wins 2022 Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice Award
- Sea Turtle Conservation at Kuredu Maldives
- LUX* South Ari Atoll awarded South Asia’s most sustainable wedding resort
- Art-to-Table dining? Unique Experiences to Try at Joali Maldives
- Best of the Best winners named: Lily Beach
- Truly Luxurious Island for Every Type of Escape at Huvafen Fushi
- The Easy Way to Stay this Summer: Dhigali Indulgence
- Patina Maldives resort celebrates Its First Birthday
- Accor unveils a range of New Wellness Activities in Maldives this Year
- Maldivian launches Special Fares to Malaysia for Eid Holidays
- Emerald Maldives named Best All Inclusive resort in Asia 2022
- Ready For a Tennis Binge? Amilla Maldives welcomes ATP World Number Two
- Win a five-night luxury stay for two in RIU Maldives resort
- The luxurious Quest becomes latest Seabourn ship to return to service
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? May, 2022
- Dhigali Maldives resort wins 2022 Tripadvisors Travellers Choice Award
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Debuts in scenic Raa Atoll
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort
Best Experience: Water Villas, Couples, Families, Snorkeling with Manta Rays, Wellness
The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort is a newest luxury property located in Baa atoll, the only UNESCO biosphere reserve in the Maldives. The resort, Westin Hotels & Resorts’ first hotel in the Maldives opened its shores to guests in October 2018. With a combination of 70 superb overwater and island villas, the resort takes inspiration from the “shape of the water”, the marine life of the atoll and the elements of water, sun, and wind. The resort has been designed to maximise environmental sustainability whilst providing a supremely luxurious and tranquil Maldivian escape. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More