The Westin Maldives Recognized as the Best Destination Spa Hotel at Travel+Leisure India’s Best Awards
Best Wellness Hotels in The Maldives
04 Dec, 2020
The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort, set in the Baa Atoll, a designated UNESCO Biosphere Reserve site has secured the “Best Destination Spa Hotel” award in this year’s Travel+Leisure India and South Asia’s India Best Award 2020.
Featuring a combination of modern and luxury wellness, The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort sets the stage for today’s travelers to connect with themselves whilst exploring the wonders of the beautiful coral island.
Travel+Leisure India and South Asia celebrated the ninth edition of their industry-leading awards, India’s Best Awards over a week-long award festival packed with global influencers and leading personalities. Based on the template of the coveted World’s Best Awards held by Travel+Leisure USA, India’s Best Awards has been recognizing the best-in-class across numerous categories that are both domestic and international as voted for by the readers and followers of the luxury travel publication.
“The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort is a retreat of incomparable beauty, as well as outstanding wellness, accommodation and gourmet offerings and we are thrilled that this has been acknowledged. The Heavenly Spa by Westin™ is built overwater with a glass floor to enhance the sense of calm the water brings, it integrates the latest beauty innovations, and features a spacious treatment suite for two with a Jacuzzi and panoramic ocean view. We could not have achieved this without the dedication and hard work of all our associates, and the recognition by our guests is an encouragement for us to keep delivering exceptional service for all who enter our well-being haven”, said Brendan Corcoran, General Manager at The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort.
The therapies offered at The Heavenly Spa by Westin reflects Westin’s commitment to wellness, allowing guests to replenish the mind and body with a personal sensory experience.
Its 90 minutes of Heavenly Sanctuary Ritual stays true to the Westin brand pillar of Well-Being: Feel Well. This exquisite nourishing and protective ritual is designed to treat, soothe, and nourish all types of skin.
The ritual begins with a gentle body polish to exfoliate and revitalise the skin. An aromatherapy bath follows to restore energy levels, and the ritual concludes with the luxurious, signature Heavenly full body massage.
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort
Best Experience: Water Villas, Couples, Families, Snorkeling with Manta Rays, Wellness
The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort is a newest luxury property located in Baa atoll, the only UNESCO biosphere reserve in the Maldives. The resort, Westin Hotels & Resorts’ first hotel in the Maldives opened its shores to guests in October 2018. With a combination of 70 superb overwater and island villas, the resort takes inspiration from the “shape of the water”, the marine life of the atoll and the elements of water, sun, and wind. The resort has been designed to maximise environmental sustainability whilst providing a supremely luxurious and tranquil Maldivian escape. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More