What to Do in Amilla Maldives? More Fun awaits Intrepid Couples
Activities and Experiences in Maldives
05 February, 2022
A couples’ getaway in Amilla Maldives Resort and Residences can be as laid-back or adventure-oriented as you like. Amilla has re-imagined honeymoons and couples’ breaks with a host of new romantic, creative, and adrenaline-fuelled inclusions – and even revitalising activities where couples can enjoy separate togetherness.
The contemporary five-star Baa Atoll resort, which is renowned for innovation, has just announced the exciting new concepts for 2022 and beyond.
They include some of the most imaginative inclusions available for newlyweds, from Caressing Meditations to handmade paper love-letter workshops. Amilla turns up the heat with couples’ Latin dance classes and cranks up the fun with hoop juggling sessions. And honeymooners can mark the start of forever with a new Plant the Coconut Tree of Love experience.
It sees couples planting a baby coconut tree in the Love Garden. Each tree is given a plaque bearing the couple’s names and quarterly updates on the tree’s development are sent to them. Coconut trees are the lifeblood of Amilla Maldives, which is cocooned in a naturally lush jungle of more than 2,500 mature coconut trees.
However, another highly innovative new concept is Amilla’s groundbreaking His, Hers and Ours week plan, which is a highly bespoke activity programme that can actually be tailored to all genders and all tastes. Recognising how busy many couples are with their lives (particularly in the weeks leading up to a holiday), this plan offers couples the chance to enjoy a little bit of ‘me-time’ each day. They can enjoy as many or as few activities as they like before reconnecting with their partner following energising, relaxational or educational activities.
They include things such as sunrise fishing, a men’s facial, jungle gym training, craniosacral therapy, aerial hoop classes and much more. These diversions are complemented by fun activities including bathtub tea-making and laughing yoga.
Amilla Maldives’ large Villas and Residences – some of the biggest in the Maldives – are just perfect for couples seeking privacy in stylish surroundings. Each one includes a spacious private courtyard or sundeck as well as a private pool, so they can enjoy secluded moments together indoors and outdoors. The island itself is a lovers’ paradise of soft white sand, glittering turquoise waters and thick jungle interwoven with walking trails and secret beaches.
For more information, email email@example.com.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Amilla Maldives Resort & Residences
Best Experience for: Families, Couples, Groups, Dining, Activities, Wellness
Featuring more flexible approach to tropical island luxury, Amilla Fushi offers a luxurious 'island home' for both couples and families in the Maldives. Younger, hipper, with a fresh and contemporary accomodation, the resort has so much to offer, from high design and inventive dining options, to stylish villas and amazing snorkelling and diving. Located in the Baa atoll, UNESCO Biosphere reserve, this might just be the most family friendly resort in the Maldives. Family villas have been designed to ensure that both the parent’s and children’s bedrooms are in the same building. The villas are very spacious, and unlike many two bedroom options you might find elsewhere, the second bedrooms are large and so also work very well for families with older children. The Sultan's Village kids’ club at Amilla Fushi is terrific – all palm tree swings, finger painting and beach games – teens can play billiards and X-Box, and all childcare, including baby-sitting, is complimentary. There is also a children's pool and beach club close by if parents wish to relax in close proximity to the Kids Club. In 2018, Amilla Fushi has been recognised as the leading family resort in Maldives.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More