What to Do in Amilla Maldives? More Fun awaits Intrepid Couples
Activities and Experiences in Maldives
05 February, 2022
A couples’ getaway in Amilla Maldives Resort and Residences can be as laid-back or adventure-oriented as you like. Amilla has re-imagined honeymoons and couples’ breaks with a host of new romantic, creative, and adrenaline-fuelled inclusions – and even revitalising activities where couples can enjoy separate togetherness.
The contemporary five-star Baa Atoll resort, which is renowned for innovation, has just announced the exciting new concepts for 2022 and beyond.
They include some of the most imaginative inclusions available for newlyweds, from Caressing Meditations to handmade paper love-letter workshops. Amilla turns up the heat with couples’ Latin dance classes and cranks up the fun with hoop juggling sessions. And honeymooners can mark the start of forever with a new Plant the Coconut Tree of Love experience.
It sees couples planting a baby coconut tree in the Love Garden. Each tree is given a plaque bearing the couple’s names and quarterly updates on the tree’s development are sent to them. Coconut trees are the lifeblood of Amilla Maldives, which is cocooned in a naturally lush jungle of more than 2,500 mature coconut trees.
However, another highly innovative new concept is Amilla’s groundbreaking His, Hers and Ours week plan, which is a highly bespoke activity programme that can actually be tailored to all genders and all tastes. Recognising how busy many couples are with their lives (particularly in the weeks leading up to a holiday), this plan offers couples the chance to enjoy a little bit of ‘me-time’ each day. They can enjoy as many or as few activities as they like before reconnecting with their partner following energising, relaxational or educational activities.
They include things such as sunrise fishing, a men’s facial, jungle gym training, craniosacral therapy, aerial hoop classes and much more. These diversions are complemented by fun activities including bathtub tea-making and laughing yoga.
Amilla Maldives’ large Villas and Residences – some of the biggest in the Maldives – are just perfect for couples seeking privacy in stylish surroundings. Each one includes a spacious private courtyard or sundeck as well as a private pool, so they can enjoy secluded moments together indoors and outdoors. The island itself is a lovers’ paradise of soft white sand, glittering turquoise waters and thick jungle interwoven with walking trails and secret beaches.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Family, Couples, Dining, Diving, Spa
Featuring more flexible approach to tropical island luxury, Amilla Fushi offers a luxurious 'island home' for both couples and families in the Maldives. Younger, hipper, with a fresh and contemporary accomodation, the resort has so much to offer, from high design and inventive dining options, to stylish villas and amazing snorkelling and diving. Located in the Baa atoll, UNESCO Biosphere reserve, this might just be the most family friendly resort in the Maldives. Family villas have been designed to ensure that both the parent’s and children’s bedrooms are in the same building. The villas are very spacious, and unlike many two bedroom options you might find elsewhere, the second bedrooms are large and so also work very well for families with older children. The Sultan's Village kids’ club at Amilla Fushi is terrific – all palm tree swings, finger painting and beach games – teens can play billiards and X-Box, and all childcare, including baby-sitting, is complimentary. There is also a children's pool and beach club close by if parents wish to relax in close proximity to the Kids Club. In 2018, Amilla Fushi has been recognised as the leading family resort in Maldives. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More