Constance Hotels & Resorts: Where It's Sunny & Warm
Best Luxury All-Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
30 December, 2021
Looking to flee the colder months? Head to the Indian Ocean where its sunny and warm! Maldives, Mauritius, Seychelles,,Madagascar - Take your pick!
Whilst many of our Constance community reside in the chillier areas of the world, here at Constance Hotels & Resorts the sun still shines bright.
Always looking on the sunny side guest are enjoying the warmth of the sun’s rays and the welcoming ocean that meets their gaze. Flee the cold and bask in the sunny weather this December with us at Constance Hotels & Resorts.
SUNNY SUBLIME WEATHER
The January in the Indian Ocean can reach an average temperature of 30°C which is perfect for a holiday escape this time of year.
Often you can also expect 10mph winds to come in from the sea which makes the temperature perfect for activities during the warmth of the day.
Get your dose of vitamin D and experience the colder months in luxurious blissfulness.
WHY CONSTANCE HOTELS & RESORTS?
Our warm sunny climate isn’t the only reason you should jet to our sequential resorts.
With a vast range of activities including but not limited to diving, canoeing, going on boat trips and the chance to taste an abundance of wines in our cellar.
Whatever your dream activity is, we have it.
Or, if you are looking to simply switch off from the business of everyday life then we have you covered. With are relaxing spas to retreat to and our stunning pools that are quiet and calming.
Don’t wait any longer, turn your dream December getaway into a reality.
AN OFFER YOU CAN’T REFUSE
We have an offer that can’t go amiss, our early bird offer for 2022. Rest assured the sun will still be au rendez-vous!
All our Early Bird rates need to be booked 45 days before arrival and the percentage discount ranges from 10% to a whopping 50% depending on the season and hotel.
See all our offers here!Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Constance Resorts in The Maldives
Constance Moofushi is located in South Ari Atoll, whilst Constance Halaveli is located in North Ari Atoll. Both properties belong to the Constance Hotels and Resorts Group, which also operates resorts in the Seychelles, Mauritius and Madagascar.
Constance Hotels & Resorts is a collection of authentic hotels peppered in the Indian Ocean: In Mauritius, the Maldives, the Seychelles and Madagascar. Authentic and True hotels with a genuine passion for hospitality committed to delight all guests with inspiring flavours, blissful spa treatments, and timeless adventures with an unsurpassed level of service. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More