Win Year-long Dream Holiday at Kandima Maldives
Best Family Resorts in the Maldives
26 September, 2020
Kandima Maldives, with association with Condé Nast Traveller (India and Middle East) has launched the ultimate Global Travel Contest – ‘365 days in Paradise’.
Yes! You and your loved ones can win a full year’s stay at our island paradise, or as many times as you like over 365 days!
Now that’s the win of a lifetime! And all just by entering it's simple photo competition - just by uploading a photo!
Imagining a world with no limits, Kandima invites travel enthusiasts from all over the world to come and play and explore the endless possibilities of this once in a lifetime vacation experience!
In line with Kandima’s uplifting ‘Lifestyle Reimagined’ campaign, the grand prize promises 365 sunrises, lip-smacking dining experiences, mesmerising Maldivian sunsets, kilometres of sandy beaches with crystal clear waters, oh-so-stylish selfies, refreshing snorkelling sessions, creative yoga and wellness workshops, soul stirring music beats or simply 365 relaxing beach walks.
This comes hot on the heels of the resort reopening for guests from September.
A 360° experience for 365 days
The contest is simple to enter – in just a few steps, contestants will be eligible to win this year-long dream vacation worth $150,000!
As part of this amazing prize the lucky winner will be able to bring along their companion and two children below 12 years of age to experience this once-in-a-lifetime journey at Kandima.
The winner will receive a full board stay at the gorgeous Kandima Sky Studio, complimentary unlimited round-trip domestic flight transfers to the resort, exclusive resort vouchers and loads of cool experiences to explore during their entire stay duration.
The winner can choose to stay at Kandima for 365 days in one go or visit as many times as they want during the one-year validity period.
How to enter
Kandima makes life simple and fun! The global travel contest is no different.
To enter, simply access the contest website at www.kandima.com/365daysinparadise and upload a creatively shot, original photo of yourself enjoying one of the key Kandima Ingredients: nature, sports and wellness, food, adventure or fun, and yay!, you are ready to roll!
Be sure to also post your entry on your social media and tag #KandimaMaldives #365DaysInParadise.
Entries close on October 8!
The top 15 shortlisted participants will enter the final round and submit a minute-long innovative video on, “How do you imagine your 365 days at Kandima Maldives”. This will be uploaded on the contest website and followed by public voting.
Entries for final phase close on October 20.
A panel of judges will select and announce the lucky winner on November 1, on the website and the social media channels of Kandima and Condé Nast Traveller (India and Middle East).
The winner can start to redeem their ‘365 days in Paradise’ holiday from as soon as November 15 onwards at the lush tropical playground of Kandima Maldives!
“We are delighted to announce the experience redefining ‘365 Days in Paradise’ contest,” Neeraj Seth, Director of Marketing Communication and Public Relations at Kandima, was quoted in a statement, as saying.
“For us at Kandima, it’s part of the spirit that not only ties back to our brand promise, but also emphasises our goals to offer a spectrum of thoughtfully reimagined experiences to our guests. We are sure that with this once in a lifetime opportunity we will create a global marketing campaign to remember.”
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Family, Activities, Beach, Nightlife, Value
Kandima is a "new look" of the Maldives combining wild parties in the beach club, extensive dining options and even a chance to see the dolphin from the bathroom. It's about genuine hospitality with a human face and clever solutions that use the latest innovations, not to mention the playful spirit of a private island. Kandima was a late-comer to the Maldivian tourist market and is markedly different to the classic honeymooner resorts. It's aimed at sports-loving, party-going groups as well as couples and active families, and has a range of accommodation options, from affordable studios to luxury pool villas.
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll is just a 30-minute flight from Velana International Airport, Kandima offers a choice of 266 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from. The four-star plus resort has first class facilities, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More