Yachting in the Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
19 Oct, 2020
The Maldives is one of the best yacht destinations in the world, with a choice of 1,192 different tropical islands to sail through.
Situated near the equator, the archipelago with atolls and its island dotting across the Indian ocean and is draped in 365 days of summer, with white sandy palm-fringed tropical islands above the water and an amazing underwater world below the waves. This makes the Maldives a top, year-round destination to experience yachting.
The properties of the Crown & Champa Resorts offer our guests many experiences when it comes to yachting in the Maldives. The resorts facilitate private yachting with POA and excursion packages.
Many ways to yacht in the Maldives:
- Chase the sunset. Be it romance or at the end of a dive trip, sunset cruising is a popular option our guests love.
- The yachts make another location to renew your wedding vows and take wedding photography (tell the world you had a beach wedding, a wedding on a yacht, a wedding on a sandbank and even underwater; ask your resort how they can accommodate multiple wedding ceremonies during your stay in the Maldives).
- Go on a diving excursion.
- Travelling with friends? Have your get-togethers onboard.
Island hop with Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi’s Bella
Bespoke excursions, romantic celebrations and luxurious transfers. Ask your butler to make Bella whisk you away on adventures that are limited only by your imagination.
Bella is a Princess 55 Motor Yacht, built by the Princess Yachts. Luxuriously spacious with interiors etho the Flybridge range flows.
For more information, please visit www.kudadoo.com.
Yachting by Hurawalhi Maldives Island
Set your adventurous spirit free by chartering Bella, Hurawalhi’s luxury yacht. Guest can choose a few hours, or an entire day, aboard the impeccably designed vessel for bespoke excursions and experiences. Cruise with your loved one, cruise the atolls or tailor-make your trips and arrange an inter-island transfer.
Learn more on www.hurawalhi.com.
Yachting at Kagi Maldives Spa Island
From luxury day sailing to full moon cruising across the Indian ocean, yachting will be an option for guests to enjoy in Kagi, the well-being focused resort opening end 2020.
www.kagimaldives.com | Kagi is open for reservation
Yachting with Veligandu, the secluded island
Veligandu’s Gadha (lovely named as the strong-one-of-the ocean in Dhivehi), is a tastefully appointed Nomad 65 by Gulf Craft.
65ft long and 18ft wide, the three-deck modern customized luxury motor yacht comprise of three guest cabins on the lower deck, fully air-conditioned living area, a bar along with a kitchen on the middle deck and an open air space at the top deck to wallow in the breath-taking ocean views.
Gadha is available for day-long Ari atoll cruising, for dive and snorkelling trips, gourmet dinner cruising at sunset and a choice of deep-sea sailing options for romance, star gazing and relaxation.
www.veligandu.com | Ask your island host or reservations for bespoke itineraries
Cruise the sea in full sail with Komandoo
The Maldives truly adults-only resort, Komandoo Island Resort & Spa offers a choice of fantastic opportunities and exploration options aboard the classic motor sailing yacht Britt, in full sail. Excursions can be booked while on the island through your resort champion. Popular with guests are full-day atoll sailing in the Lhaviyani with sunbathing, snorkelling and diving.
Tailored cruising aboard Meeru’s Nora
Nora is a Princess 62 Motor Yacht, built by the Princess Yachts with elegantly appointed interiors and takes guests exploring the north Maldives. Let Nora take on excursions to snorkel through the most picturesque reefs and experience spectacular marine life, visit sandbanks and chase sunsets. The yacht is also available for transfers to arrive or depart in privacy, convenience, comfort and style.
Go on an Ocean Discovery tour on Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa’s Goma
Spend a full day out at sea, hopping in and out of the ocean, searching for the hidden gems that the South Ari atoll is famous for, including majestic whale sharks, manta rays, sea turtles, reef sharks, with Vilamendhoo’s beautiful wooden yacht Gomafulhu (meaning beautiful lady in descriptive Dhivehi). With the beauty Goma cruising in full sail, this wooden motor yacht offers a unique experience to dive trips and leisure cruising.
Atoll cruising with Kuredu
Kuredu Island Resort & Spa offers sailing excursions on board the wooden yacht ‘Britt’ which becomes one of the many guests’ holiday highlight. The yacht excursion itinerary starts off with breakfast on board, cruise through the waters past uninhabited islands, a local island, sandbanks and stunning lagoons, mid-day anchoring in one of the calm lagoons to serve guest lunch.
Yachting is one of the many ways guests at Crown & Champa Resorts let you discover the joy of sailing. All our resorts boast deep sea fishing boats, traditional yet motorized Maldivian Dhonis for excursions and speed boats to experience the joy of ocean cruising.
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Crown & Champa Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 4½ Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards.
Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More