Why Siyam World Maldives Should Be on Your Mind
Best All Inclusive Resorts in The Maldives
Siyam World Maldives is so much more than Your luxury all inclusive resort. Though there is plenty of white sands, turquoise seas and swaying palm trees, Siyam World is a striking new vision of the Maldives’ rich natural wonders, a carefree playground with an exciting, diverse, and endless array of ‘never-seen-before’ experiences to bask in - a WOW! Premium 24-hours all-inclusive island getaway that crosses cultures and borders of the Indian ocean.
With an unique approach to Maldivian luxury, 21 room categories, the Maldives' biggest floating water park and a premium all-inclusive concept the new five-star resort promises to bring the inclusive approach to everything that it does. As well as catering to couples seeking secluded romance, the resort promises activities for all the family balancing that with the privacy that guests in particular appreciate.
A seaplane jorney from Male airport takes 45 minutes. With the best available all-inclusive rates for all accommodation anything the Maldives has ever seen, Siyam World will open it's doors on 28th October 2021.
1. Natural Island resort with Endless white sandy beaches & Beautiful House reef
Located in the Maldives’ an ultra-luxury tourism area, Noonu atoll, Siyam World is set across a natural 54-hectares island blessed with more than four kilometres of white sandy beaches and six kilometres of house reef that is teaming with wildlife and diverse array of hypnotic marine life.
One of the largest islands in the Maldives Siyam World is designed for fun-loving, open-minded couples, romance seekers, families or larger groups of friends, with the freedom to roam, socialise and engage in an island community.
2. 24/7 WOW! Premium all-inclusive Privileges and Benefits
With redefinition the all-inclusive concept Siyam World is an all-inclusive resort, which not just includes food and beverage options, but also unique experiences. The resort’s based on one of the largest natural islands in the Maldives, which means that when guests stay there, they really do have the opportunity to try everything that this huge playground has to offer, without worrying about any additional cost.
The 24H peerless WOW! premium all-inclusive concept allows foodies to enjoy around-the-clock access to dining, with more than a dozen restaurants and bars to choose from spanning authentic Italian and Indian cuisines as well as gourmet vegetarian and vegan dining. Unlimited beverages as well as an alluring selection of health, fitness and wellness activities and excursions are also included in the rate, from watersports to sunset fishing trips.
3. Siyam Water World - South East Asias' Biggest Floating Water Park
Everything is best in Maldives, so it should come as no surprise that it’s home to the South East Asias' Biggest Floating Water Park, Siyam Water World. Whether you want to enjoy a big splash or a relaxing float, Siyam Water World offers ample facilities to keep you entertained.
Floating just offshore from the resort, this colorful floating water park boasts lots of inflatables, including slides, monkey bars, halfpipes and trampolines. Expect a time filled with wet and slippery fun. When you’re ready for a break from the splashy action, rent a kayak or stand-up paddleboard, or simply chill out on the beach with your favorite summer playlist.
4. 1-6 Bedroom Residences at The Beach House Collection
The Premium all-inclusive island getaway boasts an enticing variety of 21 accommodation categories of one-to six-bedroom villas, pavilions and The Beach House Collection residences, that span from 89 to 3,000 square metres.
Staying at Siyam World guests will be able to choose from a myriad of accommodation options, all of them with private pools, allowing guests to choose the villa that fits all their requirements. Sliding into the lagoon just got more fun - Water Villas come with a fun slide.
5. An Endless Array of ‘never-seen-before’ Experiences
Siyam World, Maldives is all about endless choices, fun activities and unforgettable memories. The Maldives, where escapism reigns, is destination for all bold and new. Despite a lot of competing resorts, Siyam World promises his guests, curating experiences that are unique and tailored to them. A carefree playground for everyone, with experiences that cut through all ages.
Siyam World is on a mission to bring guests the broadest offering of unique experiences in the Maldives, which includes the country’s biggest floating waterpark, an array of family-programmes focused on fun-filled learning and mindfulness at the Little Explorers kids’ club, as well as more traditional activities for couples including spa treatments, snorkelling, diving and sunset excursions.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Siyam World Maldives
Best Experience for: Couples, groups, families, all inclusive, activitiesSiyam World is the brand-new, luxury 24-hour all-inclusive resort by Sun Siyam Resorts, the creator of the five-star multi-award-winning Iru Fushi. Offering an unique 24-hour WOW! Inclusive Plan, The Sun Siyam Iru Fen promises you an all-encompassing, hassle-free holiday experience with fantastic island-wide dine-around opportunities on all days along with a whole lot of fun activities! Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More