Adaaran Prestige Vadoo wins big at FHAM Culinary Awards 2022
Maldives Restaurants and Dining
13 September, 2022
Premier hospitality chain Aitken Spence Hotels made waves in the culinary sphere with its resort, Adaaran Prestige Vadoo Maldives that clinched the champion award at Food and Hospitality Asia Maldives (FHAM) Culinary Awards 2022, with the coveted titled of ‘Most Outstanding Culinary Organization 2022’.
The 11-member Adaaran Prestige Vadoo team won 13 Gold, six (06) Silver and nine (09) Bronze medals at the national culinary competition of the Chef’s Guild of Maldives which is the only internationally recognized event endorsed by the World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS), Chef’s Guild of Maldives, the Chef’s Guild of Lanka and World Platform of Islamic Countries Culinary Society.
The Group of Aitken Spence Hotels received multiple accolades at the competition which included – 6 medals and 6 recognitions for Adaaran Select Meedhupparu, 9 medals and 4 recognitions for Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi, 4 medals for Adaaran Club Rannalhi and 3 medals for Heritance Aarah.
The competition provides top chefs in the Maldives an opportunity to showcase their skills, promote talent and compete with fellow professionals.
This win is important as Aitken Spence Hotels competed with over 30 resorts and 560 entries including renowned hospitality brands of international repute. Therefore, it is a compelling testament to the culinary prowess of our resorts and the ability for creative innovation to curate gastronomic wonders. The team of chefs from Adaaran Prestige Vadoo were trained and guided by the Company’s team of Culinary Olympic winners.
“Our win further endorses Aitken Spence Hotels’ expertise in the culinary sphere, which we have proudly nurtured over the years. We are beyond elated to have received this honour as it shows the dedication and drive of our teams,” said Stasshani Jayawardena, Executive Director Aitken Spence PLC, Head of Tourism and Leisure, and Chairperson of Aitken Spence Hotel Managements.
She further commented that creativity is an art that requires constant work and encouragement and that the win is a result of a combined effort. “The team at Vadoo were trained by the very best of our chefs who have gracefully transferred their knowledge. Every win shows learning and growth and this is no different.”
Adaaran Prestige Vadoo is a 50-overwater villa resort located in close proximity to the Male International Airport. Accessible via a 40-minute speedboat ride, the resort interiors are an ode to Japanese architecture with each villa featuring a plunge pool. Catering to the romantics, discerning guests at the resort will be looked after by personal butlers; and can enjoy fine dining and Japanese cuisine among other, during their stay.
Adaaran Prestige Vadoo is part of the Adaaran chain of hotels, under the Sri Lankan blue-chip conglomerate Aitken Spence PLC. Aitken Spence Hotels owns and operates 21 hotels and resorts across Sri Lanka, Maldives, Oman and India. The Company’s owned hotels are reflected under the Heritance, Adaaran and Turyaa brands, popular around the world for its exceptional service and undisputed product and curated lifestyle experiences. The Company’s Sri Lankan portfolio includes 10 resorts spread across the island of which five are Heritance properties, whilst the Maldives resorts totals to six (with one Heritance resort), four in Oman and one in India.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Aitken Spence Hotels in the Maldives
Aitken Spence Hotels and Resorts, which manages over 24 hotels in Sri Lanka, India, Oman and the Maldives, runs six properties in the Maldives under its Adaaran brand; Adaaran Select Meedhupparu, Adaaran Club Rannalhi, Adaaran Prestige Vadoo, Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi, Adaaran Prestige Water Villas and Adaaran Prestige Ocean Villas.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More