Aitken Spence Hotels in the Maldives
Maldives' Luxury Island Resorts
Aitken Spence Hotels and Resorts, which manages over 24 hotels in Sri Lanka, India, Oman and the Maldives, runs six properties in the Maldives under its Adaaran brand; Adaaran Select Meedhupparu, Adaaran Club Rannalhi, Adaaran Prestige Vadoo, Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi, Adaaran Prestige Water Villas and Adaaran Prestige Ocean Villas;
Aitken Spence Hotels and Resorts has introduced its Heritance brand to the Maldives with the opening of Heritance Aarah in 2018. Four Heritance branded hotels are in operation across Sri Lanka, including Heritance Kandalma, Heritance Tea Factory, Heritance Negombo, Heritance Ayurveda and Heritance Ahungalla.
The diversity of the Group’s business sectors and its geographical span has been the cornerstone of the Group’s success throughout the years. Inspired by the heritage and entrepreneurial journey for over 150 years, Aitken Spence shines among the top 10 of LMD’s Most Respected entities hall of fame 2019.
All Adaaran Resorts properties and Heritance Aarah will reopen in July and September with enhanced health and safety measures, under parent company Aitken Spence Hotels’ Spence Safe initiative.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Kuda Villingili Resort, Male: Opening Celebration Offer up to 25% OFF; Book by 31 Aug for a stay until 30 Sep 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: COME TOGETHER - 35% OFF Book by 31 Aug for a stay until 20 Dec 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: FAMILY CAMP-CATION offer, 7 and 14 nights packages; Prices from $337/night
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%; Flexible cancellation
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Complimentary Departure PCR & 50% Off Adult Transfer
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits for stays until Sep 30
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
Best Experience: Couples, families, gourmet dining, beach, diving
Offering the perfect combination of exclusivity and comfort, Heritance Aarah is all about exclusive luxury with a touch of Maldives' traditions. One of the best luxury resorts in the Maldives, the main attractions of Aarah are beautiful white beaches, crystal clear turquoise waters and a hipnotic marine life on a house reef. Heritance Aarah is al about full privacy and an ideal tropical beach experience on a paradise island. For guests seeking a haven for pure relaxation or an active holiday retreat with the whole family, Heritance Aarah promises to offer endless choices with a unique Premium All-Inclusive holiday plan (download plan) and some of the largest beach villas in the Maldives.
Accessible by a scenic 40-minute seaplane flight from the main Velana International Airport, Heritance Aarah offers 157 villas and suites separated by tropical vegetation for privacy, and designed and built with a fusion of indigenous Maldivian and modern architecture.From evocative flavours that will have your taste buds in raptures of delight to gourmet creations that combine authentic local ingredients, the resort's restaurants offer something truly distinctive, start from France and Italy to the Middle East, Sri Lanka, India, Turkey, Mexico and Japan – and three bars including space exclusively for Ocean Suite guests, a poolside bar and an open-air rooftop venue.. Be it intimate fine dining to candlelit dinners on the beach, each experience embodies a culinary journey of discovery. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for couples, Beach, Diving
The most luxurious of Adaaran' five islands chain in the Maldives, Prestige Vadoo has 50 first class water villas, a beautiful pool, excellent dining options, and an exellent location just 15 minutes by boat from Malé Airport. With all inclusive package, Adaaran Prestige Vadoo still successfully targets the Japanese and Asian markets, although other nations are more than happy with holiday at this resort. And many Europeans love the special style and atmosphere of this unusual small island. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for Couples, All Inclusive, ValueFull renovated in 2015, Adaaran Prestige Ocean Villas is all inclusive luxury resort that offers some of the most affordable water villas not far from Male Airport. It was and remains one of the few resorts in the Maldives with a great surf beach, which is why this island is especially popular among surfers, although diving, snorkeling and other activities are also plentiful, and the hotel occupies an entire island of decent size. This solid 4-star property is all inclusive, and villas the water are especially good not only for honeymoons or romantic holidays, but also are well suited for active guests. The resort has 37 Ocean Villas that are located near the island inhabited by 97 Beach Villas of the sister property of Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi. Ocean villas come with a personal butler and many luxury benefits, as well as a premium price Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, House Reef Snorkeling, All Inclusive, Activity, Value
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is located in the South Malé Atoll and has everything you need for a perfect holiday in the Maldives - stunning white sand beaches, warm turquoise waters, water sports, all-inclusive meals, and comfortable rooms on the beach or over water. With a unique location, there are much more luxurious hotels around (and more expensive), but relatively easy access to Malé airport and reasonable prices make Adaaran Club Rannalhi a good choice for the Maldives. An Italian tour operator usually fills around half of the rooms at Adaaran Club Rannalh. That percentage is less than the high season, but still the feeling of an Italian club is everywhere in Adaaran Club Rannalhi. If this does not scare you, then this resort is a good value for money option. Read Full Review
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Value, All Inclusive, Activities, Surfing
Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi is a solid 4-star, a mid-range all inclusive resort, very popular in the Maldives, because it provides the basis for a great price, plus it can offer several of its own unusual features. Located in North Male atoll, 30 km from Male Airport, only a few resorts have as many water sports options as Hudhuranfushi. And also there is table tennis and volleyball, you can play football, tennis, badminton and squash. Along with the usual choice of water sports, for surfers there is a good opportunity to catch a big wave. Aside from relaxing under the sun, there's the spa to unwind in and the island's lagoon also provides some wonderful snorkelling opportunities. When a hotel's name translates to 'Island of white gold' you can be certain that from sunrise to sunset, you'll find everything you need for a superb getaway. Read Full Review
Best Experience: Couples, All Inclusive, Value, Beach
With luxuriously warm seas and powder white beaches, Adaaran Select Meedhupparu offers an incredible all-inclusive holiday for the discerning traveller in the Maldives. Here you will get the Maldives' main components at a very good price. First of all, this is relaxation, the sun, the beautiful beach and the lagoon, and the service with a genuine smile. With plenty of on-site activities, beautiful beaches, and decent all-inclusive food on offer, the Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is a great upper-middle-range value for the Maldives. Its 215 rooms are spacious but basic, there's no free Wi-Fi, and the remote island location takes 40 minutes to reach by seaplane from Velana Airport, Male. Read Full Review
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Water Villas, All Inclusive, Value, Beach
Ideal for a honeymoon, Adaaran Prestige Water Villas is an exclusive luxury resort located on Meedhupparu island in the Maldivian Raa Atoll. Sharing a private island with the other property of the Adaaran Resort, Adaaran Prestige Water Villas offers 20 water villas that are both large, modern and luxurious, also private and secluded. This is a 5-star resort in every respect, and the service, including a personal butler for each room, is exceptional. Considering that two resorts share one island, it means that guests of Water Villas can take advantage of the numerous amenities of a larger property, but this is not necessary, since this resort is also autonomous with its own restaurant and bar. Prestige Water Villas offer decent services such as all-inclusive food and beverages, butler services, complimentary massage, private beach dinner, snorkelling excursions and an introductory fun diving. For those who can afford it, the hotel is ideal for a honeymoon or a jubilee trip to the Maldives, with a magnificent house reef that you will never tire to explore. Read Full Review
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Duke of York - 03 Oct 2021 - from €1,724.00 - Central Atolls (Male-Male) - Group Discount Available. Inquire for details. (19% OFF)
- Blue Shark One - 06 Nov 2021 - from €1,783.00 - Tigershark Special - For New Booking Only. Valid until August 31, 2021. (13% OFF)
- Scubaspa Yang - 21 Aug 2021 - from €1,843.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. (10% OFF)
- Horizon 3 - 13 Mar 2022 - from €1,706.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - (30% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 24.07.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Your Summer Would Be Better with Crown & Champa Resorts Collection
- W Maldives and Cercle to host Livestreamed Concert by Monolink
- Maldives for Food Lovers: A Quick Guide to Dining at Crown & Champa Resorts
- OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli recertified by Green Globe for second year
- Why You Should Start Dreaming About Komandoo
- Russian Superstar to headline Festive season at Amilla Maldives
- UFC Fighter Jacare takes Family break at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo brings the Epitome of Unparalleled Luxury to the World-Renowned Destination
- Maldives nominated in Indian Ocean’s Prestigious Categories at Annual World Travel Awards
- S Hotels to bring Accor’s avant-garde lifestyle brand SO/ to Maldives
- Eat Below and Over-water in Maldives with two Michelin-starred Chef Paco Roncero
- Summer Travel Specials in Maldives
- New Look Naladhu Private Island to relaunch in November
- After-Dark Activities in Maldives Worth Staying Up For
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More