Heritance Aarah, Adaaran Resorts Maldives enhance guest safety with 90 per cent of staff fully vaccinated
Best All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
13 July, 2021
Adaaran Resorts and Heritance Aarah Maldives resort, announces the vaccination of 90 per cent of its ground staff at the resorts with both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.
This is in line with the heightened health and safety practices adhered to as part of Aitken Spence Hotels.
“As we continue to combat the challenges posed by the surprising intruder that has unsettled the world, Covid-19, we are inspired to make our resorts a safe haven for our guests,” Susith Jayawickrama, Managing Director at Aitken Spence Hotels Group, said.
“This optimism is carried through at all our hotels and resorts, as we welcome you back, with open arms and heartfelt smiles.”
The Aitken Spence Group believes that the well-being of its guests and associates is of paramount importance.
Collectively, the hospitality brand has taken stringent measures to enact elevated precautionary operational protocols that address heightened health and safety, to give their guests peace of mind regarding future stays.
These protocols are based on international and local health and safety guidelines and have been enhanced by in-house experts to provide guests a safe environment.
Adaaran, a subsidiary of Sri Lankan conglomerate Aitken Spence, runs five resorts in the Maldives: Adaaran Club Rannalhi, Adaaran Select Meedhupparu, Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi and Adaaran Prestige Vadoo.
Sister brand, Heritance Hotels & Resorts debuted in Maldives in 2019 with the opening of Heritance Aarah Maldives in Raa Atoll. A favourite for celebrities, the Maldivian resort offers something for everyone, from much-needed relaxation to outdoor adventures reconnecting to nature.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 16.07.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- 10 Best Group Vacation Getaways in the Maldives
- S Hotels to bring Accor’s avant-garde lifestyle brand SO/ to Maldives
- Meeru Island celebrates Maldives Independence Day in Style
- Eat Below and Over-water in Maldives with two Michelin-starred Chef Paco Roncero
- Meet The Manta Rays on an All-Inclusive Summer getaway
- The Beach Break Everyone Needs This Summer at Innahura Maldives Resort
- Adaaran Resorts enhances guest safety in Maldives
- 5 Ways to See Dolphins in the Maldives
- Making Your return to COCO More Peacefull
- Summer Travel Specials in Maldives
- Foraging, Cookery and Lunch for Two at Amilla Maldives
- Maldives announces Easing of Travel Restrictions for Fully Vaccinated Asian visitor
- New Look Naladhu Private Island to relaunch in November
- After-Dark Activities in Maldives Worth Staying Up For
- Iberia launches Spain to the Maldives direct Flights
- Magical Eid Al-Adha Getaways in Maldives by Marriott Bonvoy resort
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Aitken Spence Hotels in the Maldives
Aitken Spence Hotels and Resorts, which manages over 24 hotels in Sri Lanka, India, Oman and the Maldives, runs six properties in the Maldives under its Adaaran brand; Adaaran Select Meedhupparu, Adaaran Club Rannalhi, Adaaran Prestige Vadoo, Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi, Adaaran Prestige Water Villas and Adaaran Prestige Ocean Villas. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More