What's Hot, What's New, What's Fun in Amilla Maldives
Best Luxury Maldives resorts
09 June, 2022
Amilla Maldives Resort and Residences: What's new? As the summer (or winter, in the Southern Hemisphere) sneaks up on us, we would like to thank all of you for your support of the “New Amilla”. There have been many changes at the resort since the new leadership took over two and a half years ago, and we continue to evolve and develop the property to ensure the best offering for your clients. So here’s what’s new this month:
Our tennis courts have been resurfaced to the same standard as those used in the US Open so that they are in the best shape for the visit of the world number two player in November.
We have upgraded our fitness offerings with a new dedicated cardio studio. The panoramic ocean views make for a spectacular workout. The new addition boosts our ability to cater to the increased number of gym guests. It is adjacent to the gym, which is now a dedicated strength studio with additional equipment.
New furniture for Feeling Koi, The Sunset Bar and Emperor Beach Club has given it a stunning new look. We also have new bicycles for the Beach and Sunset Villas.
The new floor tiles in all residences have now been completed and they are looking spectacular. The Amilla Estate and Grand Beach Residence have brand new 10-seater limousine-style buggies.
- Amilla is now part of Small Luxury Hotels of the World’s elite Considerate Collection of sustainable properties.
- New gazebos have been added to the main beach. They provide slatted shade over the sunbeds in the daytime and then convert to beautiful beach dining spaces at night time.
- Aniket Bhosale returns to Amilla as a visiting practitioner from June until September. He will be offering a menu of martial arts, yoga and special yogic life wellness options to guests.
- Amilla has announced some special events to commemorate the Maldives’ 50 years of tourism. It includes a food festival as well as participating in the Neyvaa 2 world record attempt.
- Planter boxes are being installed at the Reef and Lagoon Villas. They will feature sea lettuce, locally known as ‘magoo’, to soften the architecture and reflect the verdant nature of our island.
- The Nut, our coconut production facility, is up and running and guests can now enjoy fresh daily coconut water at Fresh along with toasted and shredded coconut and fresh coconut milk.
A final tasty morsel for you - All our meal plans are Dine Around. No supplements or purchases are necessary for weekly theme nights or premium restaurants. There are seven different evening experiences over seven days, providing unparalleled variety for our meal plans. Our Dine Around Inclusive (DAI package) includes an in-villa bar set up, champagne and Home Delivery once per day and dynamic pricing on all beverages.
We value our partnerships with you all and look forward to taking care of your clients at Amilla Maldives Resort and Residences.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 04.12.2022
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Where to Ring in 2023 in the Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, December 2022
- Patina’ Festive Atlas – Unforgettable Island Celebrations
- Weekly review: Record Bookings for Cruise, 2023 Trends
- Nova Maldives launches new wellness rituals inspired by traditional Maldivian medicine
- Fari Islands Maldives celebrates the End of Fall with Fari Festival
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes top Italian tennis pros, Fabio Fognini
- Avani+ Fares Maldives Resort debuts on 1st April 2023
- Cora Cora Maldives marks 1st Anniversary with Its Awards and Prestigious Accolades
- ROBINSON NOONU Announces New General Manager Appointments
- Nature Experiences at Nova Maldives resort
- Explora Journeys unveils Onboard Entertainment and Enrichment programs
- New Cruise Line Explora Journeys details Its First Ship’s Maiden Voyage
- Maldives National Museum celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Health and Wellbeing are in Heart of new Treetop Spa at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Locally Sourced: Dine Sustainably at Le Méridien Maldives resort, Naturally
- Exclusive: Paris Hilton and Carter Reum celebrates first anniversary in Maldives
- Kaani Hotels expand Its Portfolio with development a 250-Bed City Hotel in Ukulhas
- BBM to expand presence Caffè Vergnano coffee in the Maldives
- Anantara Angkor Resort launches an Unique dining experience
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Amilla Maldives Resort and Residences
Best Experience: Family, Couples, Groups, Dining, Diving, Spa
Featuring more flexible approach to tropical island luxury, Amilla Fushi offers a luxurious 'island home' for both couples and families in the Maldives. Younger, hipper, with a fresh and contemporary accomodation, the resort has so much to offer, from high design and inventive dining options, to stylish villas and amazing snorkelling and diving. Located in the Baa atoll, UNESCO Biosphere reserve, this might just be the most family friendly resort in the Maldives. Family villas have been designed to ensure that both the parent’s and children’s bedrooms are in the same building. The villas are very spacious, and unlike many two bedroom options you might find elsewhere, the second bedrooms are large and so also work very well for families with older children. The Sultan's Village kids’ club at Amilla Fushi is terrific – all palm tree swings, finger painting and beach games – teens can play billiards and X-Box, and all childcare, including baby-sitting, is complimentary. There is also a children's pool and beach club close by if parents wish to relax in close proximity to the Kids Club. In 2018, Amilla Fushi has been recognised as the leading family resort in Maldives. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More