Ananda in The Himalayas Launches New Wellness Programs
Best Luxury Wellness Retreats in the Maldives
11 August, 2022
Ananda in the Himalayas, the destination spa and wellness retreat, has announced new wellness programs, besides extensive renovations.
Ananda’s wellness programs have integrated traditional Ayurveda with classical yoga and meditation; now, they additionally include an entirely new platform of emotional healing and therapy. Emotional healers with expertise in spiritual healing, hypnotherapy and energy work help guests understand their challenges from a deeper level of awareness to create emotional balance. Expanding the range of traditional healing techniques are Oriental therapies including acupuncture, cupping, moxibustion, Tibetan Ku Nye and other practices to rebalance and center the physical and energy systems.
Ananda’s new wellness programs include:
- “Rebalance Program,” which includes Oriental therapies to treat hormonal imbalances; it addresses changes in the symptoms of the menopause in women and testosterone and other hormones in men
- “Ayurvedic Rejuvenation & Immunity Booster,” which improves vitality through panchakarma, Ayurvedic treatments, a nourishing diet, immunity-boosting rasayanas and yoga
- “Chronic Pain Management,” a customized balance of physiotherapy procedures, topical Ayurvedic therapies, stress-relieving yogic postures and an anti-inflammatory diet
- “Post-COVID Rejuvenation Program,” which builds immunity and revitalizes all systems. The program starts with an assessment of the individual’s symptoms and treatment includes Ayurvedic therapies, diet, herbal medicines and supplements, yoga, pranayama and meditation
In June 2022, the wellness retreat in the Himalayan foothills completed the final stage of a three-year renovation program that commenced in 2019. The final stage focused on the renovation of the villas, restaurant and enhancements to the spa. Tip: The one- and two-bedroom villas, with their temperature-controlled pools amidst sal forests, offer the most privacy. The revamped 484-square-foot deluxe rooms have modern amenities and each has a balcony with garden or valley views.
Ananda’s restaurant was renovated to include a new show kitchen, where weekly classes by chefs showcase signature dishes inspired by Ayurvedic principles. Wellness menus at Ananda present locally sourced, fresh seasonal ingredients fortified by Ayurvedic and native Indian medicinal ingredients from the herb garden on the estate.
The onsite spa has been updated to include a new physiotherapy facility and includes a new infra-red sauna chamber. Programs integrate physiotherapy with ayurveda and other wellness offerings to provide customized solutions to address various musculoskeletal issues.
Where to experience Ananda in the Himalayas in the Maldives
In January 2022 the most indulgent hideaway and private island resort, The Nautilus Maldives, and the world’s top ranked destination spa and wellness retreat, Ananda in The Himalayas, have partnered to offer a first of its kind wellbeing experience that is personalised, luxurious and truly one of a kind.
Similar in ethos, yet different in their unique offerings, this collaboration offers the best of both worlds: the confluence of the majestic Himalayas and the expansive Indian Ocean, where the luxury of space and time become infinite. Two places where one can recharge, rejuvenate, and enjoy nature at its best.Read More
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The Nautilus Maldives
Best Experience: New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll, villas and houses, Family, couples, Beach, Spa, activities
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives will be opening in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More