The Nautilus Maldives launches innovative Wellness experience with Ananda in The Himalayas
Best Luxury Wellness Retreats in the Maldives
Updated August, 2022
The most indulgent hideaway and private island resort, The Nautilus Maldives, and the world’s top ranked destination spa and wellness retreat, Ananda in The Himalayas, have partnered to offer a first of its kind wellbeing experience that is personalised, luxurious and truly one of a kind.
Similar in ethos, yet different in their unique offerings, this collaboration kicking off in January 2022 offers the best of both worlds: the confluence of the majestic Himalayas and the expansive Indian Ocean, where the luxury of space and time become infinite. Two places where one can recharge, rejuvenate, and enjoy nature at its best.
On August 2022 Ananda in the Himalayas, the destination spa and wellness retreat, has announced new wellness programs, besides extensive renovations.
Ananda, located in the tranquil Himalayan foothills, is renowned for its traditional Ayurveda, Yoga, Meditation and Vedanta with transformational wellness programmes, guided by leading experts in these fields.
The Nautilus is known as the most bespoke private island experience and its “anytime, anywhere, as you please” concept of hospitality, set against the magical backdrop of the Baa Atoll in the Maldives, beckons guests to come as they are.
Ananda and The Nautilus commence this partnership with a series of curated experiences starting in January
- Guests at The Nautilus will be able to experience signature Ananda Meditation and Breathwork practices through guided audio sessions as part of the daily schedule at the Solasta Spa overwater yoga pavilion to enhance its extensive spa offerings. The Ananda Dhyana meditation and breathwork series is specially designed for guests at The Nautilus to recharge themselves by enhancing clarity of thought and achieving a heightened sense of balance.
- From January to March 2022, guests at The Nautilus will be invited to experience a selection of signature Ananda gourmet wellness cuisine as part of the culinary offerings at The Nautilus. Ananda’s signature wellness cuisine incorporates key Ayurvedic principles, with natural foods low in fat and calories, emphasising whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, low-fat dairy products, and the avoidance of added or artificial salts, colours, flavours, or preservatives.
- Simultaneously, Ananda guests can savour signature dishes from the three gourmet restaurants of The Nautilus: Zeytoun, focusing on intriguing infusions of Mediterranean and Arabic cuisine; Ocaso, celebrating simplicity with Japanese and Latin-American creations; and Thyme, known for its island-inspired tropical cuisine.
- In addition, a unique multi-day Ananda Wellness Retreat at The Nautilus is already in the works for April. The retreat will introduce Ananda experts in residence at The Nautilus from April 7 to 11, 2022, conducting daily classes, workshops and guided sessions in yoga, meditation and presenting Ananda’s gourmet wellness cuisine.
“With the recent events and changed life circumstances, health awareness and a sustainable lifestyle are becoming increasingly important for our guests. Therefore, we are delighted to have found such a strong partner in the field of holistic wellbeing and to further enhance the wellness journey of our guests together with the strong expertise of Ananda”, says Mohamed Ashraf, General Manager of The Nautilus Maldives.
“The concept of Ananda is a journey towards discovering the inner self aided by ancient wellness practices and a retreat to places of solace where tranquil nature and nurturing care create lasting transformations. The partnering of Ananda’s wellness expertise with bespoke luxury from The Nautilus across two magical destinations presents a unique and immersive opportunity to our global patrons”, says Mahesh Natarajan, Chief Operating Officer, Ananda in the Himalayas.
From holistic family escapes to sophisticated epicurean discoveries and transformative wellbeing, The Nautilus offers liberating moments for every occasion and everyone at any time you please. Within these mindfully curated packages liberation remains at the core, allowing you to be led merely by our suggestion and interpret them however you please. All including daily sunset cocktails, The Nautilus’ renowned ‘anywhere, anytime’ gastronomic experience and much more.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The Nautilus Maldives
Best Experience: New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll, villas and houses, Family, couples, Beach, Spa, activities
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives will be opening in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More