Beauty rejuvenated: Anantara Kihavah Maldives Reopened with brand New look and Experiences
Best Luxury Hotels in the Maldives
6 Nov, 2020
Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas is now reopen and welcoming guests with brand new villas and redesigned wellness and dining concepts, including its newly renovated beach pool residences, restaurants and Anantara Spa.
Further enhancing the guest experience, the resort has also implemented Anantara’s Stay with Peace of Mind programme and the launch of the new Anantara app.
Just in time for Christmas and festive holiday planning, the resort is offering special stay packages designed for you to make the most of your Maldives vacation.
BEACH POOL RESIDENCES
The epitome of luxury at its most spacious, Anantara Kihavah’s Two-, Three-, and Four-Bedroom Beach Pool Residences marry a light and airy interior design with smart technology home comforts including a fully equipped kitchen, whilst optimising each residence’s space. Cradled by lush foliage and bright bougainvillea accents, the redesign of these beachfront accommodations, starting from 1330 sq. m for the
Two Bedroom Residence to a commanding 2,000 sq. m of space for the Four-Bedroom Residence, was completed this year. In homage to Anantara’s hospitality culture, an outdoor Sala Thai provides shaded relief, whilst contemporary lounge furniture sets the stage for rest and relaxation, alongside newly extended swimming pools fitted with massage jets.
Uplifted by a light neutral palette, the atmosphere is at once comfortable and relaxed, yet modern and luxurious. Rattan details, woven straw carpets, Maldivian motifs and teak wood furniture further accent the distinctively tropical vibe of each room, while floor-to-ceiling doors effortlessly slide open for sweeping views of the tropics. The highlight in each revamped bathroom, newly fitted with intelligent toilet technology, is a water feature wall designed to mimic that of a real waterfall.
Wellbeing and fitness are also not forgotten – with each residence outfitted with its own private double-bed spa treatment room and a gym featuring a complete range of fitness equipment. With a dedicated Villa Host to attend to your every need, and a Wine Sommelier and Personal Chef service on request, a stay in one of these residences is a promise of a truly private escape.
REINVENTED DINING EXPERIENCES
Formerly known as Salt, the evolution of the restaurant into Spice has established it amongst the newest restaurants to open in the Maldives. New flexible seating has been introduced, allowing for easy creation of private corners of intimacy or tables to accommodate larger groups. A neutral wood palette presents a timeless, light and airy vibe against a panoramic backdrop of endless blue horizon.
The facelift has not only taken place in the dining areas, including the alfresco deck perfectly placed for spectacular sunset views, but also in the culinary spaces. To further accentuate its Asian offerings, the entire open kitchen has been redone. In addition to additional wok cooking stations, a tandoori oven has also been installed, introducing the bold flavours of India to the newly revamped menu.
Framed against a backdrop of endless ocean blue, Manzaru has always been a popular choice for sunrise-to-sunset poolside lounging, leisurely Mediterranean lunches and romantic Italian candlelit dinners. Fitted with brand new timber-framed pool cabanas and a gin speciality bar, there are over 60 different types of gins waiting to be savoured at this familiar favourite, now enhanced with a distinctively beach club vibe.
ANANTARA SPA AND WELLNESS REJUVENATED
The heartbeat of wellness and relaxation, Anantara Kihavah’s famed overwater Anantara Spa has also undergone renovation.
All six treatment rooms have been refurbished in soothing pure white, heightening the relaxation vibe, offset by a showpiece carbon-black bathtub or a plump Thai massage bed.
New wet and dry facilities have been introduced, including a Finnish-style sauna, infrared sauna, and hot and cold plunge pools.
THE BEST OF THE MALDIVES AT KIHAVAH
A culmination of experiences unique not just to the destination but also exclusively available at this idyllic Indian Ocean retreat, this carefully curated stay package includes three distinct once-in-a-lifetime adventures; snorkelling with manta rays, stargazing at the only over water observatory in the Maldives, and fine dining underwater at SEA, the world’s first underwater restaurant and wine cellar.
Valid for stays of six nights or more, choose from accommodation options of a beach pool villa or over water villa on half board consisting of breakfast, and dinner at three restaurants. For stays of up to five nights, the package will include only the underwater lunch experience at SEA. Both packages are valid until 31st October 2021, with rates starting from $8800 for two adults.
MALDIVES FAMILY ADVENTURE
Escape on a tropical getaway this festive season and celebrate Christmas or countdown to the new year in the Maldives. Embark on an amazing five-night family vacation with dining, resort activities, children’s club and babysitting benefits all packaged into your Maldivian holiday of action-packed adventure. Package includes:
- Private beach barbeque with the family with a choice of menu selection
- Four-course family lunch at SEA, the resort’s award-winning underwater restaurant
- Turtle Quest marine adventure, a two-hour cruise with the family in search of turtles
- Complimentary activities at Thiththi Boli Kids’ Club for the little ones, including cooking classes, arts and craft sessions and more
- Complimentary activities in the recreation centre for the adults including yoga classes, Pilates and more
- Two-hour private babysitting service at your preferred time
- Welcome kids’ amenity pack for every child
- Daily complimentary ice cream for kids
- Children stay and dine with our compliments
- Family portrait framed as a departure gift
Anantara Kihavah has lined up a spectacular calendar of festive activities this year.
Celebrate Christmas Eve with a magical dinner on the beach, keep a lookout for Santa on Christmas Day at Manzaru and at SEA, the resort’s famed underwater restaurant, usher in 2021 with a Great Gatsby themed New Year Eve’s party with live entertainment and a fireworks show. On 6th January 2021, relish festive traditions in a tropical setting with a gala dinner set on the beach.
For more information and bookings, please visit Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas’ official website.
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More