5* adults-only Maldives holiday with Free transfers: Anantara Veli Honeymoon and Romance offer
Best Maldives Resort deals for Couples
07 November, 2022
For those dreaming of a romantic Maldives getaway, it's hard to beat Anantara Veli Maldives Resort. Celebrating love in inspirational ways, the special couple's getaway spoils you with thoughtful indulgence.
Travel in style by resort speedboat, arriving to decadent Champagne and chocolates. Cherish the luxury of breakfast in bed with a view of the ocean. Dine by Design in romantic seclusion, choosing from the resort's collection of fine dining menus complete with a private chef and butler.
Following nine months of renovations, adults only getaway Anantara Veli reopen on December 1, 2022, in time for the peak festive season. Designed for couples only, located 30 minutes by speedboat from Male International Airport, will reveal new-look accommodations, including a new top room category and newly designed restaurants and spa.
- Stay four nights or more in an Over Water Villa
- Daily breakfast in bed for two people
- Return speedboat transfers between the Male International Airport and the resort for the bride
- Champagne and chocolates on arrival
- 10% off all Anantara Spa treatments
- One Dining by Design journey including select wines for two people
- 4.00 pm check-out (subject to availability)
ANANTARA VELI HIGHLIGHTS:
- One of the best Maldives Adults Only resort
- 67 over water, ocean and beach villas
- Only 30-minutes by speedboat from Malé International Airport
- Couples’ spa journeys, Cinema under the stars o your own private island, and Dining by Design
- Access to facilities at sister resort Anantara Dhigu
Terms and conditions
- The rate is subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- The rate quoted is per night for two guests, and is subject to availability, seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check-out.
- Offer is valid for 12 months after a wedding, and proof of ceremony is required. Please note that anniversaries do not qualify.
- Minimum 3-night consecutive stay required.
- Flight details must be provided 48 hours prior to arrival for speedboat transfers to be arranged.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or exchanged for any other service or cash.
Recent Posts 20.05.2023
- Where was 'Love in the Maldives' filmed? Cast & Locations
- ELE|NA celebrates Sustainable Spa Association award
- Fari Islands marks Second-Year Anniversary with sustainability initiatives Celebrations
- Holiday Inn Maldives and Parley for the Oceans to partner on save the ocean
- A long Weekend on the Horizon? Plot Your Water Escape at Hideaway Beach Resort
- Unparalleled Luxury where perfection meets the sea: Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort
- Corinthia set for Maldives entry with opening luxury hotel
- Latest News from Vilamendhoo Island, May 2023
- This Summer Kids Stay and Eat Free at OUTRIGGER Maldives
- Why Book Direct with Hideaway Beach Resort
- Reethi Beach Resort celebrates Culinary Awards at FHAM 2023
- SHe Travel Club recognizes Cora Cora Maldives resort with Gold Status
- Brennia Kottefaru Maldives resort opens new Wine Cellar
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More