Pooja Hegde enjoys an ‘extraordinary experiences’ at Huvafen Fushi, Maldives
Where to Spot Celebrities in the Maldives
16 Nov, 2021
An Indian actress Pooja Hegde is holidaying in Maldives at Huvafen Fushi to 'relax and recharge'.
After being busy for the last few months with multiple films in the pipeline, Pooja jetted off to the island nation for a brief vacation. Joining the long list of celebrities who have been to the paradise, Pooja is looking for some ‘extraordinary experiences’ from this vacation in the island nation.
Enjoying her time in the Maldives the actress took to Instagram and posted stunning pictures wearing a swimsuit as she gorged on some breakfast in the pool. Pooja captioned it as, “Just an ordinary girl looking for extraordinary experiences.”
She also shared some photos and videos on her Instagram story. In a video, the actress was seen doing a happy dance. Pooja donned a brown swimsuit, flaunting her bikini bod.
Pooja Hegde currently has projects announced and rolling in the Tamil, Telugu and Hindi film industries. The actress, who made her film debut with Tamil film "Mugamoodi" (2012), eventually went on to give many blockbusters. She made her Hindi debut with director Ashutosh Gowariker's "Mohenjo Daro".
About Huvafen Fushi: Just 15-min by speed boat from Male airport Huvafen Fushi is a living dream. A part of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) family, Huvafen Fushi’s iconic quality, style, standards of service and ethereal experiences have been given the SLH seal of approval, meaning you can book and stay with confidence. Sprawling terraces with reviving plunge pools. An underwater spa adorned with vivid coral vistas. Picture-perfect stretches of pristine white sand. Enjoyed in total bliss. Drift off to another world. Awaken a new reality.
Celebrate love in one of the world’s most romantic locations. Three times winner of the ‘Maldives Most Romantic Resort’, enter a world where dreams are transformed into a reality.BOOK NOW VIEW ALL OFFERS
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: couples, beach, Spa, house reef snorkeling, diving, gourmet dining
Named as ‘Dream Island’ the Huvafen Fushi is glamorously grown-up Maldivian hideaway with incredible beaches, magnificent service and the world's first underwater spa. Located just 30 minutes by speedboat from the Male airport, Huvafen Fushi ideally mixes Maldivian style with hip and chic features; thatched villas on the outside and on the inside, unique amenities, sophisticated design, high-tech equipment, and last but not least cool events which all contribute to make Huvafen Fushi a truly dreamy island. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More