Easter 2022: Rediscover Play Find Joy this spring at COMO Resorts in Maldives
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
26 February, 2022
Play in tropical luxury at the private island resorts in the Maldives: COMO Cocoa Island and COMO Maalifushi. Join us on our private islands, where the Maldivian fresh air and clear water work wonders for wellbeing and create the ideal environment to reconnect.
COMO Cocoa Island
COMO Cocoa Island is an understated private island resort in the Maldives, with 33 overwater villas allowing you to slip from your balcony into the turquoise lagoon to explore the sealife-rich house reef. Expect a stroll on silk-soft sand, snorkel in a world of colourful marine life and simply relax, whether that’s on a massage table or on a daybed staring out at the hypnotic azure ocean.
Feel the mind clear as distractions slip away in the peace of our intimate private island in the Maldives – the ultimate gift to yourself.
Stay as a family in overwater villas, enjoy excellent diving and pamper yourself with COMO Shambhala wellness treatments when you have a moment to relax.Check Availability and Prices
COMO Maalifushi is the only resort to open in the Maldives' Thaa Atoll, nestled in the archipelago's southern reaches. With overwater villas and beach suites, COMO Maalifushi is therefore the ultimate away-from-it-all destination for families, couples, surfers and divers. There are some excellent breaks nearby as well as a string of uninhabited private islands, where there are seasonal hammerhead and manta ray sightings.
Find restoration surrounded by abundant greenery on our largest Maldivian private island, where world-class surfing, splash net cruises and castaway island picnics promise meaningful memories for all ages. At Play by COMO, little ones will be entertained with themed crafts and games that will also let them explore the island.
View the Play by COMO children’s programmeCheck Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
COMO Resorts in Maldives
COMO Hotels runs two resorts in Maldives: COMO Maalifushi and COMO Cocoa Island.
COMO Maalifushi is the only resort in the pristine Thaa atoll — a 60-minute seaplane journey from the Maldives main international airport. A beautiful jewel in a pristine corner of the Maldives, the magnificent Como Maalifushi is a state-of-the-art resort built for sun, spa and diving enthusiasts. COMO Maalifushi, the first resort to open on Thaa atoll with overwater villas and garden suites, is the ideal destination for families, couples, surfers and divers.
COMO Cocoa Island in Maldives is an unforgettable experience on a tropical island in its purest form. Located 40 minutes by speedboat from Malé Airport, Cocoa offers a discreet luxury at its finest in private Boathouse Water Villas with stunning lagoon views, perfect beach, amazing diving and snorkeling in the warm waters of a house reef, simple but excellent food and a holistic Como Shambhala spa.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More