Activities to help You reconnect with Nature at Constance Moofushi
Activities and Experiences in the Maldives
28 February, 2022
The tropical perfection that is Constance Moofushi oozes serenity and tranquillity. It is the perfect place to explore whilst enjoying the finer things in life.
The resort is located on its own private island, effortlessly combining luxury and simplicity. A Maldivian dream; the natural beauty of the island is profound, with tantalising clear water and spectacular marine life. It is a combination of these things which makes Constance Moofushi so perfect for reconnecting with nature.
We offer a range of activities at the resort that enables you to delve deep into the beautiful natural surroundings of the island.
To find out more about the selection of true experiences you can take part in during your stay, continue reading.
Paddle through Paradise
With a rich underwater world surrounding the island, take time to absorb the magnificent views beneath. Our transparent canoes and paddleboards are the ultimate way to do this!
A significant advantage is that both of these activities are carbon-free watersports. This means you don’t need a motor – just you, a paddle and the open water.
We find this is a great way to de-stress and forget about life’s insignificant problems. With no wifi or chaotic crowds acting as distractions, we encourage you to embrace the magical moment and take it all in
A Sensational Snorkeling Adventure
The house reef at Constance Moofushi is considered one of the best in the Indian Ocean so it is essential to savour this opportunity.
The majestic marine life is widely unspoilt despite ever-growing concerns around global warming. As part of our sustainability pledge, we take great care of the Indian Ocean. One of our main areas of focus is marine life conservation. This means ensuring wastewater is not discharged in the ocean, encouraging and supporting clean-up of the marine and coastal environment and organising coral planting.
Snorkelling at Constance Moofushi is a great option for those who enjoy swimming through calm, transparent water. This is a fantastic form of exercise and can also promote feelings of calmness and wellbeing, particularly so when enjoyed at dusk or dawn.
Delve into Deep Sea Diving
For those who want to explore their adventurous side, diving is an invigorating activity that will enable you to do just that. Immerse yourself into the sub-aquatic sanctuary, the ultimate place for an underwater adventure.
Under the water, you’ll find a whole new universe tucked away that is as exotic and exciting as the one on land. One where you can swim amongst breathtakingly beautiful marine life, explore ships and caves.
With a colourful display of fish and up to 65 different species of coral, divers will be presented with a whimsical vision of beauty.
You should also prepare to meet some of the rare and extremely beautiful underwater residents of Constance Moofushi. Some of which includes whale sharks, manta rays, turtles and much more. There will be so many different species, you won’t know where to look first!
This luxury diving experience is adaptable to cater for those at all levels and varied abilities. The adventure begins just a few meters below sea level amongst the calm water and continues down to up to 40 metres deep.
Which activity would you like to get involved in? Let us know in the comments below.
Take a look at our recent post to find out How To Ease Yourself Into Yoga.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 03.10.2022
- The Travel Calendar for October 2022 in the Maldives
- The Ozen Collection brings Bodegas Viñátigo Winery to the Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah recognized with First Maldives National Tourism Awards
- Why You should spend this Festive Season with Cora Cora Maldives
- The Westin Maldives' Heavenly Spa wins Haute Grandeur Awards
- 5* dreamy Maldives Half Board stay near Male with return speedboat transfers
- Latest News from Kandima, October 2022
- Now Open: Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa
- Maldives Best Dive sites: Fushivaru
- Huvafen Fushi announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Fall in Love with the Maldives in Mid-Season at Amari Havodda
- Coco Collection celebrates the Maldives Tourism Golden Year
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, September 2022
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Upper Class Upgrade Review
- This Year Traditional meets Tropical for Innahura’ Festive Season
- Romantic wedding proposal ideas at Komandoo
- Huvafen Fushi hosts manifestation retreat with Roxie Nafousi
- Plan for a Good Time in Maldives at Sky Beach Maldives - Dhiffushi
- Paul Gauguin Cruises announces 2024 Voyages
- Maldives celebrates World Manta Day
- Music and Michelin Stars to collide at Siyam World Maldives’ First Birthday bash
- Finding Unique Travel Experiences with Anantara
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Raffles Maldives resort
- Dreamy 5* star all-inclusive Maldives getaway: Discover AARAH, Now
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Constance Resorts in The Maldives
Constance Moofushi is located in South Ari Atoll, whilst Constance Halaveli is located in North Ari Atoll. Both properties belong to the Constance Hotels and Resorts Group, which also operates resorts in the Seychelles, Mauritius and Madagascar.
Constance Hotels & Resorts is a collection of authentic hotels peppered in the Indian Ocean: In Mauritius, the Maldives, the Seychelles and Madagascar. Authentic and True hotels with a genuine passion for hospitality committed to delight all guests with inspiring flavours, blissful spa treatments, and timeless adventures with an unsurpassed level of service. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More