Cora Cora Maldives appointed Justin Swart as New General Manager
The Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Maldives
17 December, 2021
Cora Cora Maldives, the hottest new luxury all-inclusive opening in the destination is thrilled to announce the appointment of Justin Swart as General Manager of the property situated in the Raa Atoll.
Born in South Africa, Justin Swart has over 15 years of experience in the luxury hotel industry, including being part of the team at Siam@Siam Design Hotel Bangkok, STAY Wellbeing & Lifestyle Resort, and Royal President Hotel & Kingston Suites Hotel, part of the Kingston Hotel Group.
Justin began his career in the hospitality industry as a Sports and Leisure Manager and quickly gained experience as a Pre-Opening Sales Director and Hotel and Wellness Manager in resorts across Thailand. His dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction, knowledge of traditional Asian culture, and impressive experience in hotel and wellness management make Justin the perfect addition to the Cora Cora Maldives family. He brings with him a wealth of knowledge and will ensure Cora Maldives’ Freedom ethos continues to be celebrated and embraced by all. Fluent in Afrikaans (Dutch) Justin can also speak excellent English and Thai.
Cora Cora Maldives Resort motto “It’s Freedom Time” speaks from the heart of Justin: “Freedom for me means choosing where to spend your time and choosing who to spend it with. Cora Cora Maldives Resort with its’ 250 employees from over 30 countries is the perfect workplace for me because they have created such a diverse multicultural environment allowing me to spend more time at work doing what I love – interacting with people! I heard the call of freedom, and I followed it straight to the Maldives!”
“We are thrilled to have Justin join our remarkable team. His down-to-earth and friendly nature combined with his passion for the industry will, no doubt, add to our reputation of being the resort where both our team and our guests are overjoyed to embrace the Cora Cora Mission of – It’s Freedom Time.” Enthuses Martin van der Reijden, Managing Director for Cora Cora Maldives & HMM Pvt Ltd.
Cora Cora Maldives offers its guests a one-of-a-kind Maldivian cultural, experiential, and culinary experience. When guests are not snorkelling or diving in the island’s coral-rich waters, they can relax in one of the 100 villas, four restaurants, and two bars delighting in the exemplary cuisine. The stunning accommodation embodies the free Maldivian spirit with the perfect combination of contemporary and fresh interiors. With an extensive spa, watersports centre, gym, yoga pavilion, outdoor cinema, kids’ club, and museum, Cora Cora Maldives is the ultimate idyllic, island escape where guests will never run out of things to do.
Located in the pristine Raa Atoll, Cora Cora Maldives is just 45 minutes by seaplane from Velana International Airport or 30 minutes by domestic flight, followed by a 20-minute speedboat journey.
About Cora Cora Maldives
Cora Cora Maldives is owned and operated by Trinitas Holdings Maldives Pvt. Ltd. A privately-owned company, established in 2017. Created for families, friends, and couples with a wide variety of contemporary designed suites and villas, Cora Cora Maldives embraces a unique freedom concept whilst incorporating the cultural heritage of the Maldives. With a variety of premium dining options many of which encompass Cora Cora Maldives’ wellness ethos as well as an extensive spa, the luxury five-star resort opened on the 1st of October 2021.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Maldives Luxury Guide
Over a million tourists visit these islands every year for once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Now it's your turn to experience Maldives, the gem of the Indian ocean to discover plenty of hidden treasures. You can experience different experiences of luxury in Maldives best resorts, mingling with celebs in your best beachwear, dining in style, and falling in love with the underwater world. For those seeking romance, the Maldives offers enviably luxurious private accommodation and indulgent spas. Maldives makes the best holiday experiences year after year after year. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More