Easter Family Holidays in the Maldives with Taj Resorts
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
11 March, 2021
From Easter bun to Easter wishes, chocolates and loads of family fun – Easter is an exciting holiday in the Maldives, and Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives and Taj Coral Reef Resort & Spa, Maldives are taking things up several notches with some amazing offers, holiday activities and Easter thrills with something for everyone!
Celebrating all-time traditions from around the world, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives is all set for a gala dinner by the infinity pool with its Global Easter Barbeque Feast. With traditional fare such as hot plum & honey glazed ham, rosemary roasted leg of lamb and mustard roast potatoes, gourmet stations and a range of classic Easter desserts, it’s a celebration under the stars with live music to keep things in swing. For those seeking to celebrate Easter in a more private setting, the resort offers an enchanting Sunset Cruise around the lagoon to experience the beauty of the Maldivian ocean under a brilliantly coloured sky canvas.
It’s going to be a happy Easter for young guests because the resort is whipping up some delightful holiday activities on the house! Kids will find themselves busy decorating Easter eggs, posing with the Easter Bunny and taking part in the egg-static Easter Egg Hunt.
The Dive Centre of Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives adds to the fun with a range of exciting water adventures for everyone. Go on an Easter Snorkelling Safari, try out a spot of scuba diving or get onboard for an Easter Glass Bottom Boat Ride. Kids can choose from an assortment of aquatic fun in the sun with the Easter Bubble maker, Easter Banana and Fun Tube Ride.
If your idea of a good Easter holiday is to relax, revive and rejuvenate, the Jiva Spa is offering a special Easter menu with a variety of luxurious ayurvedic spa treatments such as Jiva Bliss: The Ultimate Romantic Experience for two that comes with an Aksha body wrap, relaxing massage, a rose petal bath and a bottle of bubbly for the couple. The Jiva Imperial: The Ultimate Rejuvenation Experience is also a well-favoured couple’s option with the spa’s signature Vishrama treatment, a sensual bath experience with oils, bath salts and rose petals, and a bottle of bubbly.
Over at Taj Coral Reef Resort & Spa, Maldives, the spring-time festival is celebrated with a gala Easter Barbeque Dinner with sparkling wine on the beach! Enjoy the best continental cuisine, including some of the freshest seafood, delectable Easter dishes and gourmet desserts on the island’s golden beach against the beautiful backdrop of the picturesque lagoon.
Whether you’re in the Maldives with your soul mate, travel buddy, family or friends for this iconic holiday, Easter is definitely going to be a basketful of beachy fun and seaside bliss with Taj Resorts.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Taj Hotels in Maldives
Taj Hotels runs the two resorts inthe Maldives, Taj Coral Reef Resort & Spa and Taj Exotica Resort & Spa. Both Taj's resorts are a picturesque island hideaways which combines modern luxury comforts with unspoiled natural beauty. Read more
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More