Discover an Underwater utopia at the upcoming Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa
The Ultimate Guide to Diving in Maldives
23 Oct, 2021
Set to open 1st Oct 2022, Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa, is surrounded by one of the finest coral reefs in the Maldives. The mix of breathtaking marine life and spectacular topside views make the Maldives a perfect location for some exploration.
Take advantage of the 5 star Diving Center and treat yourself to a once in a lifetime experience to dive with Emerald Faarufushi’s PADI certified instructors and encounter some rare species of Mantas as the Ornate Eagle Ray, Whale Sharks and other tropical fishes!
Located near the arrival jetty with very easy access to the sea for PADI courses or excursions, the Resorts 5-star diving center offers a wide range of activities that will allow guests to immerse themselves in the underwater world. You can discover a variety of species including turtles, spotted eagle rays, napoleons and more.
Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa is located in the Raa Atoll, in the northern part of the Maldives archipelago, lays on a lush private 7-hectares island with 1.2 km of white sandy beach, and it is surrounded by a gorgeous 100-hectares lagoon with one of the finest coral reefs in the Maldivian ecosystem.
Designed with the discerning traveler in mind, Emerald Faarufushi stands out for its minimalist but modern architecture, authentic cultural experiences and meticulously refined services that defies pretence. The island boasts 80 luxurious villas, split into six different categories of which 38 beach villas and 42 overwater villas.
Home of different cuisines, it will offer guests the possibility of participating in a culinary journey by dining in the resorts’ restaurants.
Adrenaline seeking guests will have the opportunity of using the Gym & Sport Center with Technogym equipments, an extensive Water Sports facilities and a five-star Diving Centre.
A dedicated Dolphin Kids’ Club is under construction and will allow children aged 3-12 to be involved in dynamic activities to stimulate their creativity. Moreover, The Emerald SPA is located in the tropical nest of the island and offers world-class treatments from Thai and Balinese cultures.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, diving
Emerald Maldives Resort and Spa - Deluxe All Inclusive is an unforgettable getaway for people who dream to beach experience the beautiful white sands, tropical nature and blue ocean of a Maldivian island, with luxurious ambience. All inclusive 5-stars Deluxe Resort is located in Raa Atoll and was opened on August 2019. Emerald Maldives is the perfect destination for your holiday in the Maldives, whether you are looking for adventure, exploring the underwater wonders, or simply relaxation, enjoying the modern facilities, in-house dining venues and comfort of your villa. The Emerald keeps everything it promises. Just outstanding work - from the incredibly luxurious villa, to the great food, to the incomparable excellence of all services. Managed by Rome-headquartered hotel chain Emerald Collection, Emerald Maldives Resort and Spa is set on the island of Fasmendhoo which is accessible by a scenic 45-minute seaplane flight or a 30-minute domestic flight from the main Malé International Airport. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More