Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives offers Eid-Mubarak promotion
Best Luxury Hotels near Male Airport
20 March, 2021
Planning an Exciting Eid Celebration? Spend a memorable holiday at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives with family and loved ones and enjoy a wide range of benefits including complimentary breakfast, dinner and many more during your stay. Limited Time Offer!
Stay for a minimum of four nights throughout May and treate yourself benefits such as:
- Daily Breakfast for two at The Edge
- Daily Dinner at The Edge for two excluding beverages
- 20% on two way airport transfers
- 20% discount on selected Spa Treatments (not valid on promotions)
- Complimentary PCR test for 2 People
- One time Private Sunset with bottle of Bateel and Mezze Platter for 2 people
- One time Afternoon tea at Breeze for 2 people
- Unlimited Wi-Fi for multiple devices throughout the Resort
- Cancellations received 7 days prior to arrival date will be charged 100% of the full stay
- Free cancellations if request made 8 days or more prior to arrival date
While on the island, guests can enjoy diverse island activities such as snorkelling around the rich house reef or taking a dive trip or excursions to explore the beauty of the Maldives.
Younger guests can enjoy a day of fun learning at our Little Explorer Kids Club.
At the same time, the adults can relax and unwind the poolside of Breeze Poolside Dining & Bar, where an infinity pool offers a fun day under the sun, selections of refreshments and a live DJ to entertain them all day.
You can also participate in a sustainability effort through Park Hotel Group’s “Room for Trees”, where Park Hotel Group will plant a tree for every booking you made through the website.
You can also check Grand Park Kodhipparu's Ramadan Escape offer to celebrate the Holy month of Ramadan with an exclusive stay in the Maldives.
Recent Posts 01.08.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Amilla Maldives plans Action-Packed Autumn
- Health and Sustainability on the New Menu at Kuredu Island Resort
- Here’s How to Spend Long Weekend at Komandoo Maldives Resort
- Emirates Launches First-Ever Passenger Service From Dubai To Miami
- New Experiences are Waiting for You at Constance Halaveli
- The Maldives lands on Abu Dhabi’s Updated COVID-19 ‘Green List’
- Maldives set 96 Hours for PCR Test Result for Inbound Travellers of All Nationalities
- These 10 adult only All INCLUSIVE resorts in Maldives, are custom-made for Romance
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi to host Russian Ballet
- Get a glimpse of your tropical getaway with the Kuramathi APP
- Malahini Kuda Bandos celebrates 5 Year of Excellence and Magic
- Sun, sea, and Much more at Hondaafushi Island Resort
- Your Summer Would Be Better with Crown & Champa Resorts Collection
- Why You Should Start Dreaming About Komandoo
- New Look Naladhu Private Island to relaunch in November
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Family Holiday, Activities
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives is a new luxury 5-star resort in 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport. The stunning private island promises its guests an unforgettable Maldives experience offering a new landmark in luxurious hospitality. Located in North Male Atoll, Grand Park Kodhipparu was designed by the world famous Hirsch Bedner Associates company providing a fantastic experience as luxurious as its incredible natural surroundings. 120 idyllic beach and water villas including 65 with private pools, large infinity swimming pool overlooking the turquoise ocean, starry culinary options in three restaurants, world-class spa, excellent house reef snorkeling, fully equipped water sports center and dive center, beach club and children's club provide guests with everything they need for an unforgettable holiday in the Maldives. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More