Experience Holistic Spa at The Nautilus Maldives
Best Wellness Retreats in the Maldives
06 May, 2021
The Nautilus Maldives is officially launching its first ever Holistic Spa Month in July 2021. Offering beautifully considered experiential journeys inspired from Chinese philosophies to Tibetan regeneration beliefs.
With the world changing so dramatically around us in recent times, personal wellbeing is at forefront of everyone’s priorities more than ever before. From immunity boosting remedies to anxiety releasing treatments, The Nautilus understands and has taken action to help satisfy the needs of the world’s needs right now.
The new holistic spa treatment selection is the latest initiative from The Nautilus building upon the island’s already established overwater Solasta Spa. With six new curated experiential journeys, The Nautilus invites guests to experience treatments deeply rooted in Taoist principles and embrace physical meditative sensations
The Nautilus’ Solasta Spa allows you to immerse yourself in the island’s energy. With 4 overwater, glass bottomed treatment pavilions and 1 overwater yoga pavilion, the Solasta Spa is able to help you create beautifully bespoke holistic spa and wellness journeys from 30 minutes up to 4 hours or the length of guest’s choice. At The Nautilus, there are no clocks or opening and closing times. Guests have the freedom to experience the Solasta Spa at any time they wish, in any way they choose. The Solasta Spa is your sanctuary of movement, mindfulness, emotional wellbeing and release.
Take a look at what’s on offer in this latest wellbeing venture from The Nautilus
1. Full Moon Crystal Singing Bowl
Harnessing the spiritual energy released during the full moon cycle, the unique full moon crystal singing bowl experience acts a catalyst of support for guests to experience increased states of peace and clarity.
2. Tibetan Singing Bowl
Stimulating immense stress relief and encouraging the elimination of toxins from the body, the Tibetan singing bowl experience practices the ancient forms of Tibetan sound regeneration promoting peace in both sides of the brain.
With The Nautilus’ therapist acting as a conduit to transfer natural healing vibrations to the body, Reiki is the Japanese technique focusing on stress reduction and the release of emotional blockages.
Maintaining the gentle flow of movement through each asana pose, Vinyasa yoga naturally increases the heart rate leaving you feeling both relaxed and energised.
5. Astanga Primary Series
With the help of The Nautilus therapists, practicing astanga will rejuvenate and tone your body, increase flexibility, help control your inner thoughts and improve stamina and endurance by engaging your core muscles.
6. Yin Yoga
Adopting a more meditative style of movement, yin yoga allows you to create physical sensations in and turn inwards to focus on the soul. Helping connective tissues, yin poses increase flexibility and boost wellbeing.
From holistic family escapes to sophisticated epicurean discoveries and transformative wellbeing, The Nautilus offers liberating moments for every occasion and everyone at any time you please.
All including daily sunset cocktails, The Nautilus’ renowned ‘anywhere, anytime’ gastronomic experience and much more.
For more information and reservations, visit www.thenautilusmaldives.com
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
The Nautilus Maldives
Best Experience: New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll, villas and houses, Family, couples, Beach, Spa, activities
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives will be opening in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More