Why Baros Maldives is one of the BEST Maldives Diving Resorts
Most Popular Maldives Resorts for Divers
24 March, 2022
The Maldives is all about some of the most pristine waters—and most spectacular marine life—on Earth. Baros’ exclusive diving programme, Diving by Design represents the ultimate in customised à la carte diving. Private guides, whose sole focus is to fulfil your diving dreams, provide a bespoke and exclusive diving experience and private charters.
Find out more about how Baros’ exclusive diving and snorkelling packages make the iconic Maldives island one of the best diving resorts in Maldives:
1. Dive trips are planned around your personal preferences
Your dive instructor will help you design your enchanting diving experience. With 30 amazing dive sites to choose from and one-, two- or three-dive options plus a range of exclusive boat trips to discover secret sandbanks and mind-blowing snorkelling spots, you can tailor private diving and snorkelling experiences exactly to your liking.
2. North Male Atoll dive sites are a magnet for divers
With 30 dive sites nearby with the furthest being a 50 minute boat ride away from Baros, you’ll discover a dreamlike underwater world inhabited by turtles, manta rays, reef sharks and other rare marine life. The top three dive sites are Banana Reef because of its beautiful landscape and variety of marine life, Rameez Thila with of the possibility of spotting grey reef sharks and Manta Point where the likelihood of seeing Manta Rays is a sure thing all year round.Read More
3. Experience one-of-a-kind itineraries aboard our private boats
The customised half day snorkelling experience on Isadora takes you to three reef sites dense with colourful coral and diverse marine life, like blue face Angelfish, Hawksbill Turtles and Reef Sharks. Sunbath on a castaway sandbank and savour the tastes and flavours of a tropical and delicious light lunch.
Enjoy a 3-hour snorkelling excursion into the blue beyond. Hone your snorkelling skills with a private guide as you explore two mesmerising reef sites from your private Dhoni sailboat, Nooma. During this exhilarating cruise you’ll observe barracudas, stingrays, manta rays and many other tropical fish. Relax aboard with snacks and refreshments with an option to enjoy lunch at an extra charge.
Divers and snorkellers looking for a short but sweet cruise including a delicious light lunch can dive into the ocean’s shimmering depths during a 2-hour excursion aboard our luxurious yacht, Serenity. Whether scuba diving or snorkelling, an experienced instructor, first class rental equipment, and a magical reef dive site caters to both beginner and experienced adventurers.
Dive into a pool of Serenity. Indulge in a private guided half day snorkelling or diving excursion from the Baros’ yacht, Serenity. Experience the ultimate in luxury and savour a delicious light lunch.
All of these incredible diving and snorkelling adventures are recorded for prosperity and you’ll have the opportunity to take home memorable photos and a video of your underwater experiences.
4. Exquisite Dive and Marine Menu
Executive Chef Gundu has taken inspiration from the aesthetically pleasing Japanese ‘bento’ lunch box to create three interesting bento set lunch menus for you to choose from whilst enjoying Diving by Design. Taste the tropical flavours and savour the simplicity of these artfully designed bento’s.
The Castaway Bento includes a beef pastrami petite croissant, in lieu of a traditional sandwich, freshly made hummus, tabouleh, a homemade granola bar and selection of cheese and dried fruit. The Vegetarian Bento includes a Greek salad, falafel wrap with tzatziki, homemade granola bar, and selection of cheese and dried fruit. The Japanese Bento includes prawn nigiri, fresh tuna sashimi and sushi, Japanese wafu salad and a selection of cheese and dried fruit.
The Maldives icon – Baros is an award-winning luxury private island resort in the Maldives, a short 25-minute speedboat ride from Maldives International Airport. This tropical haven is home to 75 sophisticated villas framed by a seemingly endless powder soft white beach and a glittering lagoon surrounded by a world-class house reef. It’s paradise personified.
Welcoming guests since 1973, Baros has spent decades honing its services and cultivating its environment, making it the Maldivian icon. An award-winning resort, and a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Baros is celebrated for its authentic spirit, legendary service, outstanding comfort and understated elegance.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience for: Honeymoon, Beach, Spa, House Reef Snorkeling & DivingBaros is a perfect getaway located in the North Malé Atoll only a 25-minute by speedboat from Malé Airport. With a variety of villas to choose from, these very stylish settings make this the ideal island retreat for couples young and old. Located on a beautiful private island with a crystal clear coral lagoon, Baros is a 5 * star boutique hotel in the Maldives that will surpass all of your highest fantasies of the "dream island". Surrounded by clean, warm waters and snow-white sands, with groves of coconut palms and fragrant flowers, this cozy resort landscape is really worthy of fainting. The team is serene modern rooms (including water villas), fine dining, a fantastic spa, a large swimming pool and water entertainment from a luxury yacht to diving and yoga. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More