This Year Traditional meets Tropical for Innahura’ Festive Season
Best Affordable resorts in the Maldives
29 September, 2022
Innahura Maldives Resort has planned an excellent festive programme where traditional meets tropical, with all the parts that make it the merriest season of the year blended with experiences that only the tropical idyll of the Maldives can do justice to.
Those of you booked to spend the Christmas and New Year holidays with us are in for a treat with a plan where everyone will feel the magic. If you haven’t yet booked but have dreams of escaping the festive chaos at home – there’s still time to change your plans.The festive season at Innahura promises the sparkle of Christmas lights, fun activities such as a kids treasure hunt and cocktail making and there will even be a chance to write letters to Santa (will another trip to Innahura be top of the list?).
A Christmas pool party, gala dinners and the exciting arrival of Santa from the North Pole are just some of the treats in store for you this year. The celebrations will continue to see in the New Year – what better way to mark the first day of 2023 than with live music and a beach bonfire after a night of partying into the small hours?
Decadent treats are what makes the festive season special and at Innahura you don’t have to miss out, our team has curated some optional experiences such as a lobster dinner, beach barbecue and sunset cruise for you to indulge in should you wish to do so.
These chargeable events can be booked nearer the time via the Innahura App or my.innahura.com, along with many other exciting activities. The Lobster Dinner on the beach or Beach BBQ, both with live music, and our fabulous Sunset Cruise can be booked.
While we are glad we can’t offer you a Santa’s winter wonderland, we can promise you an idyllic beach retreat and white coral sand as gentle to your toes as the first snowflakes on your face.FESTIVE BROCHURE
Recent Posts 04.12.2022
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Where to Ring in 2023 in the Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, December 2022
- Patina’ Festive Atlas – Unforgettable Island Celebrations
- Weekly review: Record Bookings for Cruise, 2023 Trends
- Nova Maldives launches new wellness rituals inspired by traditional Maldivian medicine
- Fari Islands Maldives celebrates the End of Fall with Fari Festival
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes top Italian tennis pros, Fabio Fognini
- Avani+ Fares Maldives Resort debuts on 1st April 2023
- Cora Cora Maldives marks 1st Anniversary with Its Awards and Prestigious Accolades
- ROBINSON NOONU Announces New General Manager Appointments
- Nature Experiences at Nova Maldives resort
- Explora Journeys unveils Onboard Entertainment and Enrichment programs
- New Cruise Line Explora Journeys details Its First Ship’s Maiden Voyage
- Maldives National Museum celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Health and Wellbeing are in Heart of new Treetop Spa at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Locally Sourced: Dine Sustainably at Le Méridien Maldives resort, Naturally
- Exclusive: Paris Hilton and Carter Reum celebrates first anniversary in Maldives
- Kaani Hotels expand Its Portfolio with development a 250-Bed City Hotel in Ukulhas
- BBM to expand presence Caffè Vergnano coffee in the Maldives
- Anantara Angkor Resort launches an Unique dining experience
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Crown & Champa Resorts
Discover an ocean of getaway possibilities in the Maldives with the Crown & Champa Resorts’ collection. With more than 40 years of experience creating memorable holiday experiences, the hospitality group is in a unique position to make your dream holiday come true. Each resort targets a unique traveller with the aim of offering great quality, value and experiences in different segments.
The individually crafted resorts reflect their surroundings and heritage, creating getaways filled with authentic beauty and allure. Whether you enjoy adventures filled with water sports and scuba diving, undersea dining, playing island golf, sultry beach parties or relaxing at the spa and whiling away their days on the beach amidst swaying palm trees.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More