JOALI BEING reflects leading-edge global wellness trends: Sound therapy, breathwork
Best Welless Retereats in the Maldives
20 September, 2021
JOALI BEING is the only nature immersive wellbeing island retreat of its kind in the Maldives, where the way of transcendence is supported by a philosophy.
All treatments, healing and experiences are woven around the Four Pillars of JOALI BEING – Mind, Skin, Microbiome and Energy.
Along with infusing established practices, the island’s transformative venues open doors to new pathways of wellbeing.
“At JOALI BEING, curiosity and wonder lead the way,” says General Manager Özgür Cengiz, noting that all the signature Immersion Programmes are highly customisable.
Wellbeing seekers are invited to discover, explore and learn, with the ultimate aim of achieving “weightlessness” – a sense of joy and freedom.
JOALI BEING’s distinctive offering reflects several of the recent global wellbeing; Sound Therapy and Breathwork are ones of the most notable of those.
As the world enters a new era of balance-focused and immersive wellbeing experiences, Sound Therapy is at the forefront with ambient wellness music, soundscapes, and personalised healing sessions, fuelled by a growing body of scientific evidence. Research has shown a broad range of positive impacts of sound healing, from boosting mental health to improving mind and body balance.
Guests at JOALI BEING can experience the healing power of sound at two exceptional venues, created in collaboration with the retreat’s sound healing visionary.
The Sound Therapy Hall provides a mesmerising space to restore inner balance through a harmony of music and vibration.
The Discovery Sound Path consists of an outdoor sound therapy oasis, resonating with the natural rhythms of the island. The palm-fringed trail offers opportunities to interact with 9 unique types of instruments.
“This is my favourite spot on the island. It makes me feel recovered at a soul-deep level,” shares Özgür.
The sound journey continues in the thoughtfully designed accommodations. In-villa instruments encourage guests to rediscover the delight of spontaneous music healing.
Additionally, each of the 39 treatment rooms is equipped with signature sound instruments aligned with planetary frequencies and in synergy with its location on the island.
The second Breathwork has been labelled by some experts as “the new yoga”. Breathing is such an essential part of life, yet somehow overlooked in the rush of the modern world. Top medical schools agree that the way we breathe has a profound impact on our physical and mental health.
Applied breathwork can boost personal wellbeing in a variety of ways: by easing stress and anxiety, soothing chronic pain, and elevating focus and clarity. With the advent of breath gathering and even festivals, breathwork is poised at the new frontier of wellness.
At JOALI BEING, breathing takes centre stage at the Ocean Sala. Gazing out at endless seascapes of turquoise, the over-water meditation deck offers an ideal spot to re-discover this fundamental wellbeing practice. With every inhale and exhale, learn to unlock energy and vitality, creating a sense of balance and rejuvenation.
JOALI BEING is set to redefine wellbeing in the Maldives starting late 2021 and is now open for bookings. To reserve your stay, please visit the website www.joalibeing.com.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Design, Activity
A new landmark for glamor and sophistication in the Maldives, JOALI is an ultra luxury resort that's opened in 2018 on the island of Muravandhu, Raa atoll. Celebrating the "Joy of Life" with high skill, artistry and sustainability in its very essence, Joali promises a non-standard and exceptional island experience for its guests. The 73-villa property offers unconventional luxury in a private setting and a distinct focus on design by internationally-renowned design studio Autoban, architecture and design firm Atolye4n and Tokyo-based Studio Glitt.
Innovative dining concepts include Japanese restaurant Saoke, authentic Asian and Levant restaurant Vandhoo, Tuscan-inspired Bellinis, personalised dining and cooking school Her Kitchen, as well as numerous destination dining experiences. The Spa by ESPA invites guests on a holistic wellness journey along with a world-class fitness centre and expert trainers. JOALI Maldives celebrates its “Joie de Vivre” philosophy through unique programming such as Maldivian excursions and one-of-a-kind on-property offerings, including an Art Studio and Gallery, Flower Garden, Manta Ray Treehouse and more. Read Full Review....
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More