Kagi Maldives Spa Island hosts Wellness practitioner Thinley Om
Best Luxury Wellness Retreats in the Maldives
19 December, 2021
The Maldives’ ultimate holistic wellness destination, Kagi Maldives Spa Island is hosting visiting traditional Bhutanese medicine wellness practitioner, Thinley Om.
Until the end of February 2022, during her 90-day stay, guests will enjoy group Sound Healing sessions at the Baani Spa, workshops about traditional Bhutanese Medicine and more to balance the mind, body, and spirit.
A senior wellness practitioner at The Bhutan Spirit Sanctuary, a 5-star luxury wellness Resort; Thinley is passionate about guiding and listening to guests and patients, which is the main component of her healing approach.
She begins with an initial pulse reading consultation and then guides guests with simple and profound healing methods that also blends in herbal teas and medicine.
Thinley advices on dietary restrictions and makes them aware that the mind, body and soul relaxations needs to move along together. She said “My main goal is that guest have some takeaways from my treatment and guidance for their mind with a philosophy of ‘You become what you think’.”
Traditional pulse reading, as she describes, is a way to connect to your mind, body and soul. “Body is sending a message to the one who is listening and in return I send the message back to you. Gaining awareness and get yourself started with release, regain and restore in order to initiate change and promote a better version of yourself.
“I feel that the best place for this is Kagi Maldives Spa Island as you can connect from our Spa with the Ocean waves which go up and down and slowly releases. Surrounded by a kind team over here who works from heart!”
At Kagi Maldives, Thinley aims to demonstrate how true wellness experiences can transform your life and to add an extra dimension to relaxation during vacations. She will also explain how to get better experiences when connecting with the people you meet through your heart. Furthermore, she emphasises not to depend too much on others as you know what is best for yourself. Hence, empowering guests to ‘listen within themselves’.
Consultations with Thinley is complimentary. Guests can book an appointment or learn more about the wellness program through Kagi s’ mobile app.
About Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Kagi Maldives Spa Island is an intimate all pool villa resort bringing understated luxury and elegant simplicity to North Malé Atoll. At Kagi, embark on curated wellness journeys while indulging in the beauty of the Maldives. From stylish accommodation to exquisite cuisine, everything in Kagi Maldives is guided by balance and authenticity.
Book now and take advantage of the 25% off early-bird offer on all villa categories and meal plans.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 22.06.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for June in the Maldives
- ‘Great British Menu’ Finalist To Host Food Pop-Up in Amilla Maldives
- This Week in Cruise Recovery: A New Ship and Cruise Ship Gaming
- JOALI Being Maldives launches Family-friendly Summer programmes
- Adults Only Wellness Getaway That is All About Self-Care at Komandoo Maldives
- At Kuramathi Maldives, the first meal of the day comes with a swim
- Is an All-Inclusive Vacation Right for You? Get Up to 47% off at Kandima
- What makes OBLU Nature Helengeli unique Maldives resort?
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, June
- Feel — and Hear — the Love with a Romantic Revelations in Kandolhu Maldives
- SeaDream Unveils Cruises for 2024 Mediterranean Season
- Manta Trust: What's New, June 2022
- Komandoo Maldives wins Two prestigious 2022 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
- COLOURS OF OBLU adds Only BLU to Maldives Underwater restaurants Lineup
- COMO Maalifushi launches Play by COMO Summer Camp for Kids
- Water World: A Deep Sea Odyssey with Vakkaru Maldives and Oliver Steeds OBE
- Coral Princess Arrives at New Homeport of Brisbane
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? June, 2022
- Windstar Cruises Debuts Newly Renovated Star Pride
- Reethi Faru Maldives Resort: What's New
- Banana Island Doha by Anantara & Discover Qatar Launch Whale Shark Excursions
- Fairmont Maldives appoints Marshall Orton as New General Manager
- Maldives Restaurants: Guide to Dining at Anantara Resorts
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Crown & Champa Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 4½ Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards.
Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More