For Foodies: One Good Reason to Visit Le Meridien Maldives Right Now
Maldives Restaurants & Dining
22 Aug, 2021
A glamorous getaway Le Méridien Maldives resort, continues to elevate dining experience in the Indian Ocean in creative and innovative ways, highlighting local produce and collaborative talent, limited-edition menus, and exclusive offerings.
Bringing by the culinary season from 5th to 9th August, life, guests are invited to experience the best of gastronomy from all around the world. Presented with a series of pop ups, Michelin Starred Chef Manu Thevar and talented Mixologist Diego Ferrari will bring a twist to the resort’s variety of prolific dining outlets and a Summerfest by the shores to celebrate the finest of international flavours.
For an unforgettable summer soiree, explore the outdoor fest Au Soleil on 7th August. Fuelled by upbeat and music pop ups by star-studded chefs, Mano Thevar and Diego Ferrari, guests can taste the unexpected and indulge in a variety of activities at this shoreline hub, featuring a wine bar where diners can raise a toast to the mesmerising hues of a Maldivian sunset.
Michelin Star Restaurant Thevar by Mano Thevar – from 5th to 8th August
Discover the flavours of India with the two Michelin starred chef, Mano Thevar, whose namesake restaurant, Thevar, is a modern Indian restaurant and bar along the vibrant Keong Saik Street which recently ranked No. #92 of Asia’s 50 Best Top 100 Restaurant’s in 2022. He brings a variety of experiences to guests to help unravel their palette with an explosion of flavourful plates. From family-style set menus to enjoy with loved ones, dawning a chef’s hat to embrace cooking classes with one of the world’s finest talents, to a pop up at the immersive Summerfest, Chef Mano brings his best dish forward for guests at Le Meridien Maldives. Starting at $540.00 for a 1-bedroom overwater beach bungalow, guests can make the most of their time in the Maldives with a min. 3-night stay and experience all of Chef Mano’s culinary mastery.
Diego Ferrari – 7th to 10th August
Diego Ferrari wears many hats; the iconic mixologist and author of the world prized book, Low Alcohol Cocktails-New Frontier in Mixology, is also the creater of the largest photo group of the world’s most famous cocktails, Facebook Cocktail Art, and will be debuting a one-of-a-kind cocktail pop up bar at the resort from 7th to 9th August. Ranked as #81 in the 100 world most influential figures in the bar industry in 2021, Diego is set to introduce a refreshing and innovative selection of carefully crafted cocktails at Le Meriden Maldives’s beach side dining spot, Riviera, following a pop up at the Au Soleil hub. Indulge in a specially curated mixology class at Tebamasu, paired with an omakase tasting menu with a fresh Maldivian breeze in a private open-air pavilion. Diego will also prepare dinner cocktails at Velaa Bar + Grill, followed by an Aperitivo private Island Bodufinholu bar for the discerning diners looking for an intimate culinary journey of a kind.
For further information or to make a reservation, please visit www.lemeridien-maldives.com.
Le Méridien Maldives Resort is the first Le Meridien beach escape in the island nation. Nestled in a picturesque corner of Lhaviyani Atoll it is 30 minutes by scenic seaplane flight from the main Velana International airport. The luxury resort is a perfect getaway inspired by the mix of the beaches, crystal clear seas and an incredible marine life.
Offering the ultimate tropical island experience, the accommodation choices make it ideal for couples, small groups and families. All 150 the beautifully appointed villas both on the beach and over water are designed for comfort. With a world class cuisine at six restaurants & bars, and excellent service spend your days enjoying numerous watersports for which, rejuvenating outdoor pools, or experience one of a signature healing treatments at the Explore Spa by Le Méridien.
Recent Posts 05.08.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Deal of the Day: EXCLUSIVE WEB OFFER at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- The Nautilus Maldives adds Exclusive French flavour to Its Spa experience
- Latest News from Amilla, July
- The Maldives Art scene: Huvafen Fushi
- 2022 Summer-Fall Getaways in the Maldives
- Wheelchair Tennis Star To Attend Launch of Adaptive Tennis at Amilla Maldives
- Survey: 91.4% Travelers Ready to Cruise This Year
- Green Globe awards First Certification to Cora Cora Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, August
- The More You Know: Discover New Chapter of Milaidhoo Stories
- Vacationing with Friends? Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa Unveils the Over-water Residence
- Ideas for your next break: Use 40% Off- Super Saver deal in Kandolhu
- Total Well-Being awaits at THE OZEN COLLECTION
- Best 2022 Last Minute Hotels in Maldives
- Tranquil luxury Maldives stay with Free transfers & Spa perks at Cinnamon resorts
- Now Is Shark Week: Where to dive with sharks in real life
- Late-Night Must-Do’s at Milaidhoo: Astro Retreat
- Sea Life and Snorkeling: Komandoo Maldives resort
- Inspiration for a Tropical Winter Escape: Save 20% with Hurawalhi
- Summer Perks to brighten Up Your Maldives Vacation at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- Latest News from Meeru Island, July
- For Foodies: One Good Reason to Visit Le Meridien Maldives Right Now
- Cruise around the world with Silversea
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, July
- Marine Conservation at Outrigger Maafushivaru Maldives resort
- Virgin Voyages to Remove Pre-Embarkation Testing for COVID
- Top 5 Dive Sites for Thrill Seekers in Lhaviyani Atoll
- The Maldives Rising: Newly Renovated Resorts
- New 7 Reasons to Make Kandima Your Family's Happy Place
- Centara Ras Fushi resort appoints Mikael O’Brien as Executive Chef
- Oaga Art Resort announces Exclusive 7-h Audition Day
- Baros Expands Culinary Innovation in 2022
- Planhotel Group announces a New Key Appointments
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Marriott Hotels in The Maldives
Marriott International is the third largest hotel chain in the world running 7,003+ hotels in 131 different countries. Nurturing enriching experiences that are authentic, inspiring and comfortable, Marriott's hotels offer unrivaled luxury in the stunning Indian Ocean. The opening of JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa became one of their classic luxury brand in the Maldives. It's the fifth Marriott property in the Maldives. Marriott’s brands already present in the Maldives include St. Regis Hotels & Resorts (The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort), W Hotels (W Maldives), Sheraton Hotels & Resorts (Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa), and Westin Hotels & Resorts (The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort) in the Maldives. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More