Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives at the MARINA@CROSSROADS
The festival, dubbed Cult Excape, promises a lavish electronic dance music festival along the Indian Ocean this Halloween
09 Oct, 2021
This Halloween weekend, the CROSSROADS Maldives will host their first luxury festival with Cult Excape, bringing international DJs and non-stop talent to turn the island paradise into a playground for adults.
Scheduled for October 29th to November 1st, 2021 this electronic music festival at the Marina area promises a unique experience in the idyllic Emboodhoo Lagoon, the Maldives' only “one-stop, non-stop” lifestyle destination.
The area comprises two upscale resorts, the Hard Rock Hotel Maldives and Saii Lagoon Maldives, which are situated in an expanse of white-sand beaches and towering palm trees.
Usually reserved for honeymooners enjoying a private and peaceful whitesand beach island escape, the two high-class luxury resorts that make up Crossroads Maldives are about to be crashed by a whole new calibre of clientele.
For four days this Halloween , the gorgeous islands will be jetting in music-lovers from all over the world to experience Cult Excape, the region’s first-ever luxury music festival.
Transforming the island into a secluded, magical playground for adults, Cult Excape promises to bring a host of international DJs and non-stop entertainment to the islands, including the likes of Flashmob as their DJ headliner, with Lito and Adam Cotier as supporting acts. Guests will enjoy an intimate festival experience alongside world-class restaurants, bars, cafes and of course the breathtaking natural sights found only in the Maldives.
This is the third event from CULT EXCAPE following a pre-pandemic, invite-only and sold-out desert event in Dubai which happened at the height of the pandemic when no one in the world was dancing.
Then came Cult Excape Maldives Chapter one right after the pandemic lockdown with just 150 lucky guests attending from all over the world in the midst of the restrictions. This new concept aims to bring a level of togetherness to the region and showcase the power of the talent available in the country on a global scale.
Cult Excape Maldives is a once in a lifestyle experience unlike any other. Places are strictly limited so act fast to secure your ticket to paradise.
Located just 15 minutes from Velana International Airport by speedboat, Indian Ocean’s first world-class multi-island leisure destination CROSSROADS Maldives opened in late 2019 and features two lifestyle hotels Hard Rock Hotel Maldives and SAii Lagoon Maldives – Curio Collection by Hilton with direct access to The Marina @ CROSSROADS Maldives an 800-metre lifestyle area and beach walk offers exciting collection of restaurants and bars, boutique stores, leisure activities and more.
The facilities include a 30-berth quay, complete with world-class amenities and exclusive concierge services, The Junior Beach Club and Camp, CROSSROADS Event Hall, Maldives Discovery Centre, and Marine Discovery Centre – the project’s environmental and educational hub.
CROSSROADS Maldives was recently named “Best Leisure Development Maldives (Five-Star)” in the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2021-2022. A world-renowned recognition of excellence, the Asia Pacific Property Awards were designed to celebrate the highest levels of achievement in all sectors of the property and real estate industry.
The Marina @ CROSSROADS Maldives have also recently announced the addition of the upcoming Maldives’ first co-working space YOUR SPACE and the opening of Chinese restaurant Jiao Wu, retail fashion outlet COMPASS and Candy Shop with over 150 varieties of candies and delights.
Several other restaurants and retail outlets are also expected to open soon, including Maldivian fine-dining restaurant Kalhu Odi and Thai street food kiosk, One Waan.CHECK AVAILABILITY AND PRICES
Recent Posts 16.10.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Emerald Maldives Resort Continues to Stand Out with Top Awards in 2021
- Pamper Yourselves at Dhigali Spa with New Christmas Packages
- Kihaa Maldives Opens New Steak House
- Naladhu Private Island Maldives Celebrates Double Win at Conde Nast Traveler award
- Disney Cruise Line to Return to Tropical Destinations in 2023
- Reethi Beach Resort, Baa Atoll Maldives Earn Green Globe's Member
- Fiyavalhu Maldives wins Luxury Boutique Resort 2021
- Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives
- Virgin's First Miami Cruise, HAL's San Diego Restart
- Anantara Kihavah opens New Family Beach Pool Villas for the Ultimate Family Winter Getaway
- Celestyal Cruises Announces Return to Year-Round Cruising
- Gili goes Pink for October
- Emerald Cruises Is Building Second Superyacht
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Carnival announces ship restarts for January and February 2022
- Hurawalhi's Winter Offer 2021 - Save UP to 20%
- Maldives exhibited at the World’s Largest fair, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives to host Surf Week 2021
- Marriott International Plans to Expand Footprint in South Asia
- Tradewind Voyages Announces 2021-22 Caribbean Season
- Emirates takes Expo 2020 Dubai’s message to the skies with its first-ever full aircraft livery
- The Inside Scoop on Silver Moon's Culinary Program
- Win a holiday to Maldives right now with MBM
- Seabourn Names Second Expedition Ship, Reveals Itineraries
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- The Norwegian Prima Debuts Entertainment and Onboard Experiences
- Style and Substance: New Ships, Fresh Adventures and Top Suites
- Best Maldives Resorts worth to Book Directly
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
- Maldives exhibits Luxury Yacht Tourism at Monaco Yacht Show
- Carnival Corporation Plans to Have 50% of Fleet Back by October
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
The development of the multi-island integrated resort project Emboodhoo Lagoon, known as "CROSSROADS", is the most comprehensive and expansive tourism project in the Maldives, opening a new wave of investment opportunities.
The project, a game changer that will transform the face of the Greater Male region and expand the attractiveness of the Maldives as a multi-faceted tourist destination is managed by Singha Estate PLC, a well-known real estate developer in Thailand.
CROSSROADS presented as "where cultures meet," proceeds from the fact that the Maldives are strategically located on the Silk Road, crossing the East and the West, a direction where the paths of different cultures crossed and interacted with each other in the past. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More