Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives at the MARINA@CROSSROADS
The festival, dubbed Cult Excape, promises a lavish electronic dance music festival along the Indian Ocean this Halloween
09 Oct, 2021
This Halloween weekend, the CROSSROADS Maldives will host their first luxury festival with Cult Excape, bringing international DJs and non-stop talent to turn the island paradise into a playground for adults.
Scheduled for October 29th to November 1st, 2021 this electronic music festival at the Marina area promises a unique experience in the idyllic Emboodhoo Lagoon, the Maldives' only “one-stop, non-stop” lifestyle destination.
The area comprises two upscale resorts, the Hard Rock Hotel Maldives and Saii Lagoon Maldives, which are situated in an expanse of white-sand beaches and towering palm trees.
Usually reserved for honeymooners enjoying a private and peaceful whitesand beach island escape, the two high-class luxury resorts that make up Crossroads Maldives are about to be crashed by a whole new calibre of clientele.
For four days this Halloween , the gorgeous islands will be jetting in music-lovers from all over the world to experience Cult Excape, the region’s first-ever luxury music festival.
Transforming the island into a secluded, magical playground for adults, Cult Excape promises to bring a host of international DJs and non-stop entertainment to the islands, including the likes of Flashmob as their DJ headliner, with Lito and Adam Cotier as supporting acts. Guests will enjoy an intimate festival experience alongside world-class restaurants, bars, cafes and of course the breathtaking natural sights found only in the Maldives.
This is the third event from CULT EXCAPE following a pre-pandemic, invite-only and sold-out desert event in Dubai which happened at the height of the pandemic when no one in the world was dancing.
Then came Cult Excape Maldives Chapter one right after the pandemic lockdown with just 150 lucky guests attending from all over the world in the midst of the restrictions. This new concept aims to bring a level of togetherness to the region and showcase the power of the talent available in the country on a global scale.
Cult Excape Maldives is a once in a lifestyle experience unlike any other. Places are strictly limited so act fast to secure your ticket to paradise.
Located just 15 minutes from Velana International Airport by speedboat, Indian Ocean’s first world-class multi-island leisure destination CROSSROADS Maldives opened in late 2019 and features two lifestyle hotels Hard Rock Hotel Maldives and SAii Lagoon Maldives – Curio Collection by Hilton with direct access to The Marina @ CROSSROADS Maldives an 800-metre lifestyle area and beach walk offers exciting collection of restaurants and bars, boutique stores, leisure activities and more.
The facilities include a 30-berth quay, complete with world-class amenities and exclusive concierge services, The Junior Beach Club and Camp, CROSSROADS Event Hall, Maldives Discovery Centre, and Marine Discovery Centre – the project’s environmental and educational hub.
CROSSROADS Maldives was recently named “Best Leisure Development Maldives (Five-Star)” in the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2021-2022. A world-renowned recognition of excellence, the Asia Pacific Property Awards were designed to celebrate the highest levels of achievement in all sectors of the property and real estate industry.
The Marina @ CROSSROADS Maldives have also recently announced the addition of the upcoming Maldives’ first co-working space YOUR SPACE and the opening of Chinese restaurant Jiao Wu, retail fashion outlet COMPASS and Candy Shop with over 150 varieties of candies and delights.
Several other restaurants and retail outlets are also expected to open soon, including Maldivian fine-dining restaurant Kalhu Odi and Thai street food kiosk, One Waan.CHECK AVAILABILITY AND PRICES
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The development of the multi-island integrated resort project Emboodhoo Lagoon, known as "CROSSROADS", is the most comprehensive and expansive tourism project in the Maldives, opening a new wave of investment opportunities.
The project, a game changer that will transform the face of the Greater Male region and expand the attractiveness of the Maldives as a multi-faceted tourist destination is managed by Singha Estate PLC, a well-known real estate developer in Thailand.
CROSSROADS presented as "where cultures meet," proceeds from the fact that the Maldives are strategically located on the Silk Road, crossing the East and the West, a direction where the paths of different cultures crossed and interacted with each other in the past. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More