The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands welcomes the first Marriott Maldives Cocktail Competition
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
15 July, 2022
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands has announced the launch of the first Marriott Maldives Cocktail Competition. On July 20th, 2022, this luxury resort will host Bartenders from each of the Marriott properties present in Maldives.
Mixologists from Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa, Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa, JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa W Maldives, The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort, The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort and The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands will put their skills into action to create their signature cocktails, inspired by Maldivian flavours, for an afternoon to remember.
Eau Bar and La Locanda, two of the resort’s 7 restaurants and bars will host this 2-part competition, where guests and celebrity Judge, Colin Chia, will select the best cocktails, winner of the Iconic Hospitality Award 2022 and renowned bartender from Nutmeg & Clove, based in Singapore.
“This is the first cocktail collaboration amongst all Marriott properties”, says Marco Barsotti, Director of Beverages for The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands, who is eager to establish Maldives as a destination known for its local flavours in both food and drinks.
This activation follows the resort’s Behind the Bar initiative, with its inaugural event in 2021, where the exquisite island retreat burst on to the scene introducing exceptional gastronomic experiences to the unique Fari Islands’ concept.
Each residency has introduced some of the world’s most talked about libations – some with a twist, and will incorporate exclusive masterclasses for guests to create an enviable cocktail arsenal to take home.
After the competition, Colin Chia will be the next to take over the resort for a new edition of Behind the Bar, on July 21st and 22nd.
About The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands: The 5* star resort is ideally located at Fari Islands, in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, which is a 45-minute journey by speedboat or a 10-minute seaplane flight from Malé International Airport. The resort features white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons, and coral reefs with marine life. Shaped by the Maldivian sun and shored by the Indian Ocean, guest villas at The Ritz Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands are expected to range in size from one to three bedrooms, featuring the refined elegance and legendary service that define The Ritz-Carlton brand. The property is also expected to offer a choice of outstanding culinary venues serving an array of international and local cuisines, in addition to a full suite of fitness and recreational facilities including a signature Ritz-Carlton Spa. The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands is part of Fari Islands, an archipelago that features three world-class hospitality brands inclusive of The Ritz-Carlton. The guests are expected to have access to a picturesque Fari Marina – the archipelago’s communal beating heart. Built around a vibrant Beach Club, Fari Marina features charming boutiques and a handpicked selection of dining options. Spaces have been designed by the renowned Kerry Hill Architects, to bring about a delicate balance of serene and social.
Recent Posts 05.08.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Deal of the Day: EXCLUSIVE WEB OFFER at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- The Nautilus Maldives adds Exclusive French flavour to Its Spa experience
- Latest News from Amilla, July
- The Maldives Art scene: Huvafen Fushi
- 2022 Summer-Fall Getaways in the Maldives
- Wheelchair Tennis Star To Attend Launch of Adaptive Tennis at Amilla Maldives
- Survey: 91.4% Travelers Ready to Cruise This Year
- Green Globe awards First Certification to Cora Cora Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, August
- The More You Know: Discover New Chapter of Milaidhoo Stories
- Vacationing with Friends? Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa Unveils the Over-water Residence
- Ideas for your next break: Use 40% Off- Super Saver deal in Kandolhu
- Total Well-Being awaits at THE OZEN COLLECTION
- Best 2022 Last Minute Hotels in Maldives
- Tranquil luxury Maldives stay with Free transfers & Spa perks at Cinnamon resorts
- Now Is Shark Week: Where to dive with sharks in real life
- Late-Night Must-Do’s at Milaidhoo: Astro Retreat
- Sea Life and Snorkeling: Komandoo Maldives resort
- Inspiration for a Tropical Winter Escape: Save 20% with Hurawalhi
- Summer Perks to brighten Up Your Maldives Vacation at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- Latest News from Meeru Island, July
- For Foodies: One Good Reason to Visit Le Meridien Maldives Right Now
- Cruise around the world with Silversea
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, July
- Marine Conservation at Outrigger Maafushivaru Maldives resort
- Virgin Voyages to Remove Pre-Embarkation Testing for COVID
- Top 5 Dive Sites for Thrill Seekers in Lhaviyani Atoll
- The Maldives Rising: Newly Renovated Resorts
- New 7 Reasons to Make Kandima Your Family's Happy Place
- Centara Ras Fushi resort appoints Mikael O’Brien as Executive Chef
- Oaga Art Resort announces Exclusive 7-h Audition Day
- Baros Expands Culinary Innovation in 2022
- Planhotel Group announces a New Key Appointments
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Marriott Hotels in The Maldives
Marriott International is the third largest hotel chain in the world running 7,003+ hotels in 131 different countries. Nurturing enriching experiences that are authentic, inspiring and comfortable, Marriott's hotels offer unrivaled luxury in the stunning Indian Ocean. The opening of JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa became one of their classic luxury brand in the Maldives. It's the fifth Marriott property in the Maldives. Marriott’s brands already present in the Maldives include St. Regis Hotels & Resorts (The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort), W Hotels (W Maldives), Sheraton Hotels & Resorts (Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa), and Westin Hotels & Resorts (The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort) in the Maldives. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More